Chapter 29

Nathan's POV

When we landed back at New York, I offered to drive Aria but she declined. I needed to pick up Liam from Mark since he is going to Paris because of an urgent meeting. Our flight was delayed by an hour due to weather conditions so now he is waiting for me near his private jet. I asked her once more but she declined saying that she will take a cab. Since I didn't had much time with me; I didn't pestered her more about it. Before leaving I told her to take today off from the office because it was clearly seen on her face that she was tired and jet-lagged; even I myself was. And another reason was I wanted to spend time with Liam and will probably not go to office today as well.

Once ensuring that she is settled in the cab, I went to the area where Mark was waiting for me. Upon seeing me Liam bounced in his arms and I smiled at him. God, I missed him so much. It is always so difficult for me to leave him here let the reason be business. Upon nearing him he extended his hands for me to take him in my arms while giving me his smile. I chuckled at his excitement. I took him from Mark and peppered his face with kisses. He was giggling and laughing at the same time. I kissed his forehead and he snuggled in my neck. I caressed his hair and turned towards Mark. We did a bro hug and talked casually before he was asked to board the plane. I told him to have a safe journey and went towards my car where driver was already there waiting for me. I told him to take home. Once we were seated I took Liam's face from my neck to look at him,

"Hey Liam......baby how are you. Dada missed you so much." I said kissing his cheeks.

"Liam miswed you Dada."

"Aww my baby. We will spend lot's of time together today. Me and Liam will play with toys right buddy."

He just nodded at his head while smiling at me. The rest of the ride was spent with us talking and laughing. As we reached the penthouse, it was empty. I had gave a leave to maids since I don't like them invading my privacy and wanted some time alone with my son. I removed my coat jacket and placed it in the laundry basket. I took Liam in my arms and decided to give him a bath so that he would be comfortable.

"Liam do you wanna take a bath ?"

"Yews yess dada."

He grinned adorably. I already knew his a answer because he loves playing in water. I made a bubble bath in his tub and removed my shirt knowing well enough he will throw water at me to make me wet. And as predicted he covered in water fully. He is a mischievous kid behind his cute and adorable face. Though no one would predict him to be one because one innocent look on his face can melt anyone's heart. We spent an hour in the tub playing and laughing. I changed him in brown long sleeved t-shirt with grey sweatpants and white fuzzy socks to keep him warm.

 I changed him in brown long sleeved t-shirt with grey sweatpants and white fuzzy socks to keep him warm

Liam's outfit above:)

I took him with me and went to his play room. I placed him in the crib and gave him his some toys to play with them. His crib is completely safe so I need not worry about him falling or hurting himself.