ᴡʜᴀᴛ x ɪs x ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴs ᴀʀᴇɴᴀ

ꕥ

Turning towards his friends, Gon's eyes curiously gazed at them as they walked around the town and spotting a fountain, they decided to stop there.

The fountain was surrounded by a lush and beautiful garden.

'So.. what should we do now?',Gon questioned.

Going to open her mouth, Valentine's brain short circuited and she felt smoke slowly begin to bellow out of her ears as she blankly stared ahead, having no idea on what to do.

Perking up with an idea, Gon went to voice his opinion but stopped short and looked towards the ground, his eyes slowly blinking as he lost his train of thought.

Looking between his two friends, Killua was bewildered by their nonplussed reactions and he gave them a deadpanned look.

'Are you seriously asking me that!',Killua exclaimed, his tone boisterous and full of annoyance as he dug the tip of his finger into their foreheads, low shrieks of pain leaving their lips as their arms flailed around,'It's obvious. We need to start training'

Staring at the snowy-haired boy in confusion, Gon lightly blinked and his lips were parted, his face coated with question.

'For what?',Gon questioned,'Why not have fun?'

Thinking for a moment, a low hum left Valentine's lips and she heard as a confused chirp left Zeus's beak, the two of them looking towards the ground as they were lost in thought.

Soon, what Gon had said rushed into Valentine's memory and she perked up, a small noise of remembrance pushing passed her rose pink lips.

Slowly leaning closer, an eerie smile fell onto Killua's lips and Valentine's eyes widened as she slowly leaned back, her wide gaze switching between Gon and Killua.

'Do you remember what you told me about a second ago?',Killua questioned,'You think you can punch Hisoka in the face without training?'

Digging his finger into Gon's forehead, it seemed as if steam was bellowing from his mouth and the chocolate eyed boy's gaze filled with water as his eyes began to resemble that of a small, wounded dog.

'That'd take ten years! Forget about six months!'

Gently pushing herself between Killua and Gon, Valentine tried her hardest to keep the snowy-haired boy away from the innocent bean behind her as he watched the scene with teary-eyes; still upset from Killua yelling at him.