Part 32

-Y/n pov-

Jungkook's mom... She was at the wedding. She recorded everything and called the police. This was so bad. Jungkook could get arrested. Taehyung: "She-" Taehyung threw the cups from the table on the ground. I flinched. Taehyung: "I'LL KILL HER WITH MY OWN HANDS!!!"
I hugged him.
Y/n:"baby calm down"

He took a deep breath.
We stood silent for a while.
Jungkook dropped himself on the sofa. He put his hands on his face. Jungkook: "It's the end now. I wish that I ended it myself." Taehyung: "stop saying that. If I am Kim Taehyung, I'll end her with my own hands"
Namjoon: "I'll call the others and tell them that Jungkook's mom was there"

-Time skip-

Soon the others arrived.
Jimin: "Guys we have super bad news." we looked at him.
Hoseok: "Jungkook's mother. Was at the wedding. That's what we already know. We also know that she recorded. But what's even worse is that..."
Jimin: "She went to the police with the recordings"

" Jimin: "She went to the police with the recordings"

I held Taehyung's hand

I held Taehyung's hand. I knew that he was angry. I just knew it. If that woman was here right now, he would have killed her right now.
Jin: "They are after us. She gave them all the info she has about us. Including out phone numbers. We have to throw the phones away or else they can track our location. We have to run away"

I got goosebumps when I heard that. Yoongi: "This will be the biggest adventure that we will even experience."
My hands started shaking. Taehyung kissed my forehead.
"There is nothing to worry about baby. I am here" he said with his deep voice. Jin: "I'll bring Jisoo to my mother's house."
Yoongi: "I will go get walkie talkies and GPS"
Namjoon: "Get ready everyone."