𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐈]

Start from the beginning

"No." You answer dryly.

He turn his face, looking at you, but not moving his hand from his jaw. You see his eyes darken and squint slightly.

"Stand. up."
His voice is deep,  you feel your knees go weaker every time he pronounces a word.

Don't you dare show him any emotions Anastasia.

You exaggeratedly roll your eyes and sigh loudly before surrendering and standing up. You cross your arms in front of your chest and look at him, annoyed.

"Good choice."

He pauses.

"Now sit on my lap."
Squeeze Squeeze Squeeze your fucking legs together.

"Wh-What..?"

He removes his hand from his jaw and glare at you.
"Did i stutter."
He taps his fingers lightly on a book, never leaving your sight.

You don't move but you definitely feel tingly down there. You let out a shaky breath and stay still, definitely not obeying his order.

He clenches his jaw and look at you with dark eyes.
angry.

You gulp and feel sweat on your palms

Again, a loud silence.

He taps again his fingers on the book in sign of impatience, never leaving your eyes.

Fuck it.

You take a deep breath and begin to walk towards him.

And before you know it you already walked around his desk and arrived in front of him.

Barely 15 inches from his knees.
You feel the butterfly cage drops to your womanhood when he slides his hand slowly behind your knee and start to stroke your thigh gently up and down. His hands are rough but his movements are delicate.

He sees how hard you close your hands into fists for trying to contain the tingles, and taps his crotch lightly, gesturing you to sit down on it.

You hesitate a moment but your body doesn't wait anymore and act without your mind permission.

You sit on his lap shyly, straddling him. You miss to fall and put your hands on his shoulders so you don't lose balance again.

His eyes darken.

Immediately, he grip your wrists and put them on the armchair.

"No touching."

You nod and bite your lip, embarrassed. Your cheeks are red as fuck, your knees are shaking uncontrollably ; Anastasia's not here anymore. She's replaced by a shy, submissive and, in this case, needy little girl. The one you tried to be since you entered college.