Chapter 2

I woke up and went into the bathroom to wash my face. The scent of pancakes filled the air and I quickly got ready for school so I could eat them. I slipped on some skinny jeans,boots,and a purple sweater. I applies the usual:foundation,concealer,press powder,pink blush,eyeliner,and mascara. I straightened my hair and pulled it up into a ponytail. My stomach rumbled and I knew why. I hadn't eaten anything in two days. I knew it was dangerous. I knew I would end up killing myself over it. But I didn't care. I deserved it right? I pulled the sweater sleeves down onto my wrists to cover my scars. No one knew about them. They still stung from last night. The fresh cuts rubbed against my sleeve and it hurt. But it made me feel alive. It made me numb to everything. I slowly walked downstairs into the kitchen joining my mom.
"Good morning sweetie! Sleep well?," she asked.
"Yeah. Fine." I replied quietly.
"Do you want some pancakes? I made your favorite!," she offered with a smile.
"No I'm good ill grab something at school I'm already late." I lied. I then said goodbye to my mom and walked out of the front door. I liked walking to school alone. It gave me time to think. The winter winds greeted me with a blow and I soon arrived at school. School is the biggest battle field. It's hard growing up and trying to figure out who you are and it doesn't help when people constantly cut you down. I had two friends. Will and Cameron. Cameron and I had been friends since 2nd grade and have been best friends ever since,but even she didn't know about my issues. Will and I have been friends since 6th grade when he punched someone in the face for bullying me. That's when I started cutting. But just like Cameron. He didn't know.
"Hey," said Cameron as she approached my locker.
"Hey Cam," I replied.
"We misses you at the party last night," she complained.
"Sorry,I was umm..studying." But I wasn't. I never studied. I cut that night. Bad. The bell rang for class and I walked to my first period hoping today wouldn't suck as much as I knew it already would. I slid into my seat just as the teacher started talking. But I wasn't listening. I never did. I couldn't escape my thoughts. They took over me in an unbearable way. I ran my fingers across my cuts. It hurt bad. I gripped the ends of my sweater to make sure no one noticed. The rest of the day went by and I didn't say much as usual. I never did. I was different from everyone else though. At least,my mind was. Home is worse. It's where you can be alone with you and your mind. It makes you do things you really don't want to do. But you do it anyway. When the world teaches you that you aren't good enough. You start to believe it.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hey! So I updates anyway even though only one person is reading it! Haha! Hope you guys like it!