chapter 8-war

AUTHOR P.O.V

Y/n kneel down to reach his height and grab his hair.

Y/N:" who are you working for?"

MAN:"  I can't tell you"

Y/N:" well then" she knocked him out and call her bodyguard.

Her bodyguard came after a few minutes ago and bring them to y/n house.

Bodyguard:" who is this miss?"

Y/N:" I don't know who is this bastard. I think he came here for me"

After a few hours the guy knock off, he wake up. Bodyguard tell y/n to met him.

MAN:'' who are you?"

Y/N:" that was the question I should ask you and Who are you working for?"

MAN:" I don't know what are you talking about. I didn't work with anyone"

Y/N:" liar"

Y/n shot his leg.

Y/N:" you can't lie to me. I found this in my revision just now and on this paper tell me that you are one of Minju man"

He shut his mouth and didn't answer y/n questions.

Y/N:" kill him and we're going somewhere"

Everyone is doing what y/n told them and follow y/n direction to suspicious bunker.

Y/n get out of the car and went inside the abandoned building only to see yura and Minju sat on the table while playing poker game.

Y/n went to them and they really shocked by y/n present. They stand up from their chair and grab their gun. The aim it on y/n while y/n wasn't even flinch at all. She sat there like nothing happened.

Y/n told them to sit cuz all of their man was already knock down and probably dead.

Y/N:" still remember the old time?"

YURA:" what are you doing here bitch?"

Minju:" you're gonna be dead" she said while put some bullet in her gun.

Y/n snap the gun and aim it on her head.

Y/N:" I told you not to mess with me"

Yura snap the gun on y/n hand and handed it to Minju beside her. She grab y/n hair but y/n didn't flinch. Minju want to slap y/n but got cut by y/n kick her stomach and she fall down.

Y/n spin yura hand to 360°, kick her until she's flying to the close door. She got to them and push yura and Minju face on the wall.

Their man was fighting each other downstairs while y/n was fight upstairs.  Y/n got cut by yura on her face. Y/n can't stand it anymore. She cut yura and Minju head off and put it in the bag.

She burn yura and Minju body until it turn to dust. Y/n body cover with blood also her face and shoes.

Y/n went to king mansion without clean herself up and throw the bag with head inside infront of the king.

Y/N:" I know what you thinking since we first met. You think I'm so innocent for this kind of job. Then, take this head and stop thinking how Innocent I am. I will show you how this innocent girl being a MORE dangerous than you."

She left the king with dumfounded blank face. He open the bag and take out the head from it. He smirked and throw it to his bodyguard to burn it.

The king really shook at her sentence. He didn't think that girl is really dangerous. I mean MORE dangerous than him.