𝐈𝐈

Jungkook was in his apartment laying in bed with Rose next to him.
"Are you still thinking about what happened?"
"Yeah..."
"Jungkook, that was 5 hours ago! Why are you-"
"BECAUSE I MADE JIMININE SAD AND I DON'T LIKE TO SEE HIM SAD!" Rose moved on top of him and tried to kiss him but he moved away so she ended up kissing his cheek.
"How about...I distract you for a while...This would be our first-"
"No! I'm not in the mood!"
"WHEN WILL YOU BE IN THE MOOD!"
"When I figure out what I did!" Rose Moved out from the bed and grabbed her stuff.
"Jungkook, this is the millionth time you reject me! Don't you want to have sex with me? Am I not beautiful enough?" Jungkook just looked at her and thought,
No one...not even the god of beauty can ever be more beautiful than Jimin...
"I just don't...and why are you so impatient about having sex! I feel like you only want to have sex with me BECAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU TALK ABOUT!"
"WELL BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO BE MY FIRST! Jungkook, I love you, and I-I just...I'm the goddess of pleasure, don't you want to be pleasured?"
The only way I'll be "pleasured" is when I see my best friend smile again.
Jungkook stayed silent. He looked at her and said, "I don't want to be pleasured...that's all you goddess ever think about! And I know I won't be your first so drop it! If you don't like that then leave! I don't need any more problems." Rose got pissed off and just left. Jungkook was actually relieved, now he can think of what he can do to make it up to Jimin.

After an hour of thinking, he finally found a way to make him happy. Meanwhile with Jimin...
"Jimin...I know you still like him but...he's with Rose, maybe you should just...forget him."
"No...I can't..." Taehyung was with Jimin at his house. Ever since Jimin left the park, he hasn't stopped crying. "Well, I can make you forget him..." Taehyung lifted Jimin's face and leaned in. Jimin realized what he was doing so he pushed him away.
"WHAT THE FUCK! TAEHYUNG ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?"
"Jimin I-"
"GET THE FUCK OUT IF HERE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU! GET OUT!" Taehyung stood up and left. Jimin's mother heard everything. When Taehyung left Athena went upstairs, only to see Jimin crying.
"My star...tell me what's wrong?"
"H-he tried to kiss me..."
WHAT?! THAT SON OF A BISCUIT!!!! I'M GOING TO KILL THAT BI-"
"Mom!"
"Sorry...but why are you crying? I know you wouldn't cry about that."
"The one that I love is with someone else...I had to see him kiss another....it hurt and when Tae told me to forget him...it-it hurt more...."
"oh..." As Athena was going to say something, Jimin's phone rang. She got his phone and answered.
"Hello?"
Uhh, H-hi...I uhh, who are you?
"I'm Jimin's mother. If you want to talk to him, it's not a good time."
What?! Is he okay?! Did something happen? Don't tell me he's crying! I can't stand him crying! Can you still let me talk to him?
"Uhh, Yeah..." Athena put the phone on Jimin's ear. He was a bit surprised but he let the person talk.
Jiminine...my mochi...Look I don't know what I did but, let me make it up to you! Please mochi! I can't live without you! You're my sunshine...please...you don't have to tell me what I did wrong but can I at least take you out tomorrow...please?
Jimin stayed in silence, tears running down his face. Jimin didn't want to forgive him but...he didn't want to lose him. before Jimin could answer he let out a loud sob before saying.
"O-okay...where do you *hic* w-want to meet?"
I'll pick you up at 5 pm. And please don't cry mochi! I always hated when you cried! My sweet mochi...I promise I will figure out what I did so I can properly apologize! I promise.
"I-I'll tell you..."
What! You don't-
"You broke something that can never be put back together..." Jimin continued to cry more. On the other side, Jungkook had realized what he meant. Before he could answer, Jimin hanged up. Jungkook groaned in frustration.
"How could I be so stupid...so blind...how could I not realize that...that you had fallen for me...the same way I fell for you..."

Cliffhanger!!!!
I really enjoyed writing this chapter! even if I cried with Jimin.

I hope you like the story so far!!!😊