𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

Start from the beginning

"Evelyn Young, real bold right now, you know I have some secrets up my sleeve that will definitely shut you up for sure," he leaned forward, "shall I divulge into them?"

"Funny of you to think that I'd reveal anything that would lead up to this situation," I throw my legs off the couch as I look at him. "I know your secrets too, don't want to spit them out now do I?"

"But see yours has to do with something a little more interesting, something in this room particularly, right Amelia?" He asks her as she almost spills her tea, coughing on what she drank as Bonnie is patting her back. "What do you say, Evelyn?"

I poked my tongue at my cheeks as I look at him, my eyes narrowed at some points as all eyes are on us, I know exactly what he's talking about, but I know very well that he wouldn't say something like that out loud, but at this moment I wasn't very sure of that either.

"I'd say I'm getting turned on by these very heated conversations but if they're like siblings as feels like incest, so I don't know if I'm grossed out by this—"

"Theo you're disgusting," Bonnie turns around her, pushing her hair back as she's shaking her head furiously.

"I'm only being honest, there's nothing wrong with that—"

"Not right now."

"But—"

"No."

"Fine," he mutters as I have a small grin on my face from his comment, not being able to tell whether I found it funny or disgusting. Bonnie moves over to sit by him as she scolds him, Amelia not trying to look up as she's invested in her book so deeply not trying to be so involved.

"So Blaise as you were saying," I smile as he crooks his head to the side a little, looking back at me. "You have nothing that means anything, so we shall move onto what the fuck has happened to you because you look worse than McLaggen right now."

"I don't know if that was offensive or not," he mutters to himself, scratching his neck a little as my eyes wander to Amelia and her book again, she's too focused, very unlike Amelia that I know. "Fine, I messed up."

"You finally glued Snape to his chair?" I asked as he looked back at me, confused not knowing what to say as he ran his hands along his thighs, pushing forward as he leaned back. "Boring, I'll take that as a no."

"I tried to ask out this girl, and didn't work out so well," he spoke as I smiled again, this was torture for him. "I know my torture is amusement to you Young, no need to be so open about it, might hex you in your sleep."

"Not if I get to you first so who might this girl be?" I asked as he straightened up, Theo leans forward as Bonnie unbothered by anything happening as she's laying on the floor muttering to herself about how her life is over since the tournament is not happening. Amelia still has her nose in her book and the sixth person in the room—just quietly observing, head laid back as his eyes are closed—wearing a black jumper as his hair messily styled.

It's been a week since our heated argument as I promised myself to never speak to him again—to never look his way—to not pay attention to him in any sort of way. I thought to myself that maybe it was in my head—all my thoughts about what had happened between us were just there for each other as distractions? Just using each other to feel better? Was I just overthinking things? I couldn't understand my thoughts anymore, I couldn't separate them into different folders anymore, it's like—it's like all of them were pushed together into a huge mess.

You mean absolutely nothing to me, you were just there when I needed someone, pathetic that you think it's anything more.