lets play a game... shall we?

Start from the beginning

he was cursing underneath his breath, i only heard a bit... something along the lines of he hopes my bonnet falls off in my sleep. which i should have grilled him for but i would've gotten in trouble for charring the walls.

we walked downstairs to the kitchen and looked around for something we both would've wanted, i had cereal the day before so that was out of the question.

"wanna make waffles?" we said simultaneously

"yea, sounds good." i said

i grabbed the waffle maker and he grabbed the batter, he did the mixing while i did the prepping of the maker.

when i was done he took my place by the maker and starting making the waffles so they didn't burn, and i went to the fridge to grab the eggs and bacon.

i hated making bacon because of all the popping it did, the hot grease always burnt me. so i usually made him do it but he had to watch, time, and cook the waffles.

honestly if we could switch roles right now and i was the one making the waffles, i would do it in an instant. but im shit at making waffles, they were either undercooked, overcooked and burnt, or falling apart so Katsuki basically fired me from making waffles like ever again.

he told me to stick to toasting eggos...

"you fuck up that bacon, im fucking you up." he warned.

"can't threaten me with a good time."

"huh?"

"huh?"

he smacked his lips and averted his attention back to the waffle maker.

"how many do you want fuckface."

"uh... 1 and a half."

"how is that about to work and i want two?" he stood up and took the waffle out and put it on a plate to make another.

"uhh make 4 give one to me, cut one in half, give it to me and take the rest?"

"thats too much."

"then throw the other half away?"

"thats wasting food, shithead."

"then i'll just eat one, goddamn." i said, about to place the bacon in the pan.

he nodded, its weird... he's not being as combative as much as he would've been on a regular morning.

i put the bacon in the hot pan, an aggressive sizzle making me jump back

(like dis for reference '🤺' hehe)

a snort coming from Kat as he flipped the waffle maker, i ignored it cause if i had reacted, we wouldn't have had bacon.

butttt not without sending some flames to his foot, he'll be aight, he tough.

he just barely dodged the shot, he gave me that 'girl what the fuck?' typa look. he didnt react as bad as i thought he would, he took a deep breath in, held it, and let it go.