"You're so perfect"he mumbles.

I smile and bury my head into his collarbone.

"Al?" He says softly.

"I'm here" i say without reason.

He laughs.

"Ofcourse your here angel. I was just gonna ask if you're okay"

"Hmm. Im not bad, im not great"

He laughs again.

"Thats what we call "okay" sweetheart"

"Oh yeah. Sorry dadd-"

He cut me off by slamming me onto the bed and hovered over me. My insides flamed with butterflies and i couldn't help but blush.

"Look who's going all pink" Harry smirks.

I roll my eyes and he grasps my jaw.

"Do not, roll those pretty eyes at me sweetheart, unless its with pleasure"

"I am pleasured. 6.45am and i have a very attractive man hovering over me. Who wouldn't want that?" I smirk and he laughs, shaking his head.

"You are something else Alexandra Patterson."

"You also" i say softly.

"Come shower?" He says with a smirk, getting off me and climbing out of bed.

I nod.

I wouldn't lie i was nervous. This would be the first time we would be fully and properly naked in-front of each other.

"Well come on sweetheart. We haven't got all day?" He smirks and i shake my head.

He pulls me to the bathroom and he pulls my hair down from its ponytail. He brushed my hair gently with the brush and looked at me expectantly.

"Come on"

"You.. you want me to b-brush your hair?" I mumble and he laughs.

"God and i thought i was missing braincells" he laughs and then says

"I want you to get naked sweetheart. Even better, get me naked."

I blush and nod as i undress Harry, starting with his top,pulling it over his broad shoulders and running my hands down his tattooed chest and torso. I pull off his tracksuit bottoms that he slept in off and swallowed as i looked down at his bulging boxers.

"Do you want me to do this bit" he smirks.

I shake my head and slowly get down to my knees and pull the material down his legs, setting his.. free.

He smirks and turns on the hot shower tap.

"Join me when your ready" he smirks and gets into the shower, closing the curtain.

I take in a deep breath and undress myself pulling off Harrys t-shirt that comforted me, my underwear and bra.

I look at myself in the mirror and take in a deep breath.

I pull my hair over my shoulders and slip the shower curtain open slightly so i could get in.

I keep my back to Harry and i feel him move closer behind me. I reach up for the shampoo he had on the shelf, barely raising my arm and he whipped my arm down, twisting me to face him.

I blushed.

He moves closer to me, my bare chest against his. I run my hands along that tattooed torso i adored.

"I like" i mumble pointing at his butterfly.

He smiles.

"We can match" he mumbles.

"I don't have any tattoos though" i say softly.

"Just yet" he says into my skin.

He rubs a spot at my shoulder and then slowly sucks on it leaving a lovebite.

"I want it here" he says pointing at where he left the bite.

"You don't get to tell me where im putting it. What if i want it at the same spot as yours"

He laughs.

"You will be putting it where I want you to out it sweetheart and thats final "

My stomach felt butterflies and i smiled.

"Okay." I say softly,

"Okay who?" He smirks

"Okay daddy "

Harry reached for the shower products and washed my hair for me as i rubbed it into my hands and washed his.

"Thanks baby" i laugh and dodge Harry as he tried to put soap in my eyes.

"Stop playing around. We have to be on that bus in 15 minutes" i laugh as i stop the shower.

Harry steps out first, there was only one towel.

He wraps it around himself.

"Harry let me dry off with the towel" i laugh as i hide behind the shower curtain, i was cold once the water ran off.

"Nope. Guess you'll have to get out and walk by me" he smirks

I blush.

"I'm waiting" he winks.

I shake my head and get out of the shower and walk straight by him. He blocks the bathroom door and slaps my ass.

"Your going nowhere without giving me a kiss" he smiles.

He was so demanding yet so sweet.

I kissed him again and he smiled and pulled the towel off his waist and wrapped me in it.

"The paps can snap me naked if they like. I don't give a fuck. But you.. no, definitely not."

I smile.

"Come on sugar, we've only 10 minutes" i smirk and he smiles shaking his head and following me out.