2

"Grandad!!"i smile wrapping my arms around him as he held me tight. He smelt of alcohol and cigarettes, two things i had never been interested in.

"Alexandra! How are you darling?" He says pulling apart from our hug. He puts his jacket and case down and cleans the lenses on his little glasses. His hair was swept back out of his face.

"Im good! I've missed you"i pout and he laughs.

"Tours nearly over darling, as soon as it is, i plan to quit Alex. Im getting too old for this road life"

I frown.

He sees the disappointment in my face and he shakes his head.

"Don't start with it Alex. Please"

I nod and take a breath in.

Even at my big age of 18, he was still adamant on keeping me as far away from Euphoria as he could. Meaning only one thing. The band were a thrill of a lifetime.

"Grandad?" I ask as he makes coffee and grabs a cookie from the cupboard.

"Yeah?" He says, with his head turned waiting for the coffee machine.

"is there any chance you can get tickets for me and Nina to go to Euphorias show tomorrow night" i say quietly

He looks at me sternly.

"Please" i add

He shakes his head and i frown.

"I don't want you going Alex, im sorry"

"They couldn't be that bad grandad! Please" i beg and he sighs.

"Aw let them go John if you can get them in!. They're only kids once"Debby smiles.

" you'll be there wont you? You can keep an eye on them both" Debby adds again

John smiles. He had a soft spot for Debby after all these years. She may be 20 years younger than him but that didn't make a difference.

"Please grandad, lots of our friends are going and we literally just wanna go for music.. please" i ask again, reinforcing what I've previously said.

"ill get you two in" john mutters as he looks at Debby nodding her head

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" i squeal excitedly.

He laughs and shakes his head as i run upstairs to tell Nina.

"Kids" John mutters

"Tell me about it" Debby laughs as John makes her coffee also

-.-

"Guess who's going to see Euphoria" i squeal.

"Theres literally a whole list Alex, i couldn't tell you who else.. OH WAIT.. US?" she says excitedly and i nod

"YES I LOVE YOUR GRANDAD" Nina screams. I burst out laughing.

"So does your mom" i smirk and she cringes trying to get the image clear from her head.

"What are we going to wear what the fuck" Nina says pulling her wardrobe doors open as she tosses her night out clothes onto her bed.

We both strip down and start trying on outfits.

"I look shit in everything"Nina moans as she slips into Black jean shorts and a cropped t-shirt with
Fuck you written in cursive on it.

"You look hot. I like that one" i smile pointing it out.

She looks in the mirror trying to get a clearer picture of herself all dressed up.

I put on a big black and white "Euphoria-The Band" t-shirt dress on and pair it with thigh high boots.

"Okay thats definitely your outfit"Nina smirks eyeing me up and down.

"If i was gay, you'd be my type" she giggles and i shake my head as i ruffle my straight blonde hair. I pull my glasses up off my nose and pose in the mirror.

"Okay lets go with these outfits" she smirks and i nod,excitedly.

-.-

"You guys excited for Euphoria tomorrow night?" Debby asks at dinner and we both nod.

"Yes! Thank you John for getting us in, it means so much" Nina smiles and i smile at grandad.

"No problem Nina"

"I wish i was going! Over these past two years i've actually liked listening to you girls sing your hearts out to some songs" Debby smiles and Nina and I blush, both knowing the songs were laced with sex and drug references that Debby clearly hadn't picked up.

"You should come with me Debs. Come work with Jim and i in the lighting booth."

Debby smiles.

"Im okay John, ill have a girls night with one of the neighbors or something. Thank you though.. next time?" She smiles and Grandad nods.

"They have definitely fucked" Nina whispers to me and i shiver, getting grossed out at the thoughts

Nina laughs causing John and Debby to look at her as she gets embarrassed.

"Right you two better go off with your concert prep, John would you mind helping clean up?" Debby asks and John Nods picking up everyones plates.

-.-

Me and Nina were fresh out of the shower and bath,all shaved and covered in lotion so we would look hot tomorrow.

I could barely contain my excitement but i guess i had to hold that over till tomorrow...