33

In St Paul we were staying in an air B&B as they couldn't book a hotel for one night only. It was a strange experience. The house had 8 bedrooms and a big kitchen, living room, a communal lounge and more.

In bedroom number one, Liam and Harry stayed in there. Bedroom two, It was Louis and Niall. Zayn took bedroom three with a different crew member.
Jolie and I took bedroom 4 and more of the crew sorted themselves out into the rooms.

I made my way into Jolie and I's room ready for a fun night in St Paul. I still was shocked at the fact Harry couldn't have children and this would have been around the time when it really hit him deep all those years ago.

"What ya thinking about sunshine? Loverboy?" Jolie smirks

"He's Not my loverboy" i mumble laughing and she shakes her head.

"Yeah sure" she smirks and i sigh.

"Whats on your mind?" She asks as she takes out her clothes for tonight. A black pair of jeans and a white blouse.

"Just missing home" i mumble softly. That wasn't a lie. I was missing Nina and Debbie with all my heart. Even though i had grandad here with me, he was annoyed at me for having a job so close to Euphoria in the first place. Plus, he wasn't fond on seeing me and Harry hanging out so i wanted to stay out of his way.

"Road life is tough Alex. Believe me,i know. I Used to miss my mum like crazy. Now i don't give a fuck about her"

I blush suddenly, remembering my grandfather,Louis and Jen, Jolies mother.

"Where is your mom now?" I ask searching my suitcase for my red thong that i planned to wear tonight.

"She uhh, she left here awhile back. Had a fight with dad. They got divorced."

I nod.

"So what's she doing now then?"

"I couldn't tell you to be honest Alex. She has a new daughter with her new husband George"

"Whats her name?"i ask as i take out tonights outfit. A red dress paired with Harrys leather jacket as it was more big and oversized.

"Poppy. Poppy Grace Carter."

"How old's she?" I ask , as i try to work out dates in my head to when the shit with my grandad would of started.

"She will be one next month. Mum invited me back to her new place in Sussex,England to celebrate but i told her to fuck off. I couldn't leave dad. Not after what he's done for me

I smile.

"Thats kind of you"

"I have to look out for him or no one else will. He's crazy when he gets going" she giggles and i laugh.

"I'm sure he is Jo" i smile

-.-

Where you see [PD] play , PlayDate by Melanie Martinez🥺🥺

I laughed and stumbled down stairs tiredly. It was 1AM. I hadn't a burn of alcohol in my body but i just felt very on fire since the show. I walk into the kitchen and grab a freshly baked cookie. Tasted like home back in LA.

"Hmm" i hum softly as i bite it again. The warm chocolate melted in my mouth.

"Midnight snack Patterson?" He mumbles. Harry.

We had barely spoken all day and he had been missing since the end of the concert. I presumed he was with prostitutes as it was apart of his image. Possibly his ego too.

I nod at him.

[PD]

He says nothing but just sits in the corner, shadowed.

"Come give me a kiss" i mumble and he laughs.

"I can't sweetheart" he says quietly.

"Why so?" I ask confused as i step towards him.

"Cause i just can't" he laughs and i shake my head.

"why you been distant?" I ask confused. He shakes his head.

He pulls me over to him in the shadow. His fingers trail my waist.

"Just me and you alone" he says softly as he fidgets at the zip on his leather jacket that i wore which helped cover my dress.

His fingers get closer to my bare skin.

"You make me feel like its hard to breathe" i say quietly. He laughs and shrugs me away leaving me there bewildered, and desperate for his touch.

"w-what? w-why did you stop?"

"w-why are you stuttering baby"He imitates my stutter.

"Cause you left me hanging" i mumble as i clutch his hand.

"Cause i don't give a fuck about you and your feelings anyway, whoever said i gave a shit 'bout you?" Harry smirks

"Lies because i know you love knowing how i feel inside baby" i say quietly

"No i don't cause i wouldn't know yet" he smirks and lights up his joint and inhales it.

"You never communicate"

Guess im Just a Playdate to you..

He smirks and laughs.

"Come" he mumbles.

"Er,where" i say lowering the cookie from my chin where i was ready to eat it. He smiles at me.

He grabs my wrist and pulls it aggressively towards his mouth and bites the cookie. Flutters.

"I can see why you moaned eating that baby" he smirks and leads me outside.

-.-

"Harry where are we going" i mumble quietly.

We pull up outside a dark building although there was flashing lights it had a sketchy vibe.

"You've got to be fucking joking" i say looking at Harry as he parks the car.

"No im not sweetheart. Im surprised you know what a stripclub looks like actually" he smirks and i flip him off as he pulls me out of the car.

"Come on.. what you waiting for?" He smirks