14

Alex Patterson

We raced down the road taking a shortcut back to the hotel, i ran in a soaking wet bikini top and my denim shorts down the streets of Washington.

We approached two officers and they stopped us. I died inside. I knew i was gonna get in trouble for running around with no top on but..

"Excuse me ma'am may you put a top on please?"

"Yeah sor-"

"No she won't" Harry says looking at the small officer.

"Harry its okay i can just-"

"No Alexandra. Why should she put a top on? Its not like shes running around with her tits out? "

"But in fact she is sir"

"She has a bikini top on! She's covered"

"Her breasts are still out in a public area sir"

"But your more than happy to let women walk around a beach with their ass cheeks hanging out and tits but your concerned over this girl trying to get home quickly to change? This is disgusting, she's doing nothing wrong"

I was disgusted but nervous for Harry.

"Your right .. i apologize your free to go ma'am-"

"Whats your name officer?" I ask curiously

"Officer Jim Monty of Virginia,Washington ma'am"

"Right, ill be getting my management on to you Jim Monty of Virginia. Have a good day. See you after the lawsuit" Harry smirks holding my back as we walk away from the raging officer.

"You were good back there. Im surprised you didn't freak out" Harry laughs and i smile.

"Oh no, i was crying inside" i giggle.

-.-

"Well where have you two fuckers been all morning?" Niall says looking at us both.

"Fucking"Jolie smirks

"No. Harry wishes" Zayn adds

"Shut the fuck up Zayn" Harry says aggressively. I look up at him and he rolls his eyes and walks off.

"Back to the same prick we're used to" I mumble and i shrug.

"He's an asshole"Jolie says softly.

"Did you's .. have sex?"

"Nooo"i say laughing causing the boys to look over at us..

"No?" She questions
"What were you's doing all morning?"

"He took me out for a breakfast picnic and we went swimming in a lake"

"Romance isn't dead hey?" She smirks and i giggle.

"You's kiss?"

I shake my head.

"Fuck sake what did you's do?! Soak up each others awesomeness and sexiness?"

"Something like that" i giggle

I didn't dare tell her about last nights escapades as Harry and i had barely talked about it ourselves and i didn't want to over step.

" are you two losers coming to the pool" Harry smirks

"Thats not what you called her yesterday" Jolie winks pointing at me

"Yes us two losers are coming to the pool" i smirk back.

"Fiesty Patterson. Well done, i like it"