ᴀ x ᴛᴇᴀʀғᴜʟ x ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛᴜʀᴇ

ꕥ

Standing across from each other, the group of friends stood in the center of town and glanced at one another.

Unlike the Zoldyck estate, the city was dancing soulfully with life and shone brightly with an array of colors.

'Alright, I'll be leaving now'

Eyes widening, Valentine looked towards Kurapika; the gray in his eyes as thick, prowling clouds in a thunderstorm, and tears threatened to spill from her eyes, water welling up from deep inside.

'I need money if I want to participate in the auction, so from here, I shall search for a patron willing to employ me as a Hunter',Kurapika explained.

With a smile on his face, Kurapika looked between his friend's with a bright look covering his face and his smile was like the sun, warming their souls.

'Really?',Leorio questioned, closing his eyes and looked to the side,'I guess, I should head back home then'

Looking between the two, a sharp pain jolted through the girl's chest and she felt her muscles tighten, her heart racing and pumping quickly as her thoughts began to go haywire.

She was being left again.

'Wait.. you too?',Gon questioned, chestnut brown eyes; simple, and elegant.

His eyes, that were honey with the brown of the tree gently mixed in, locked onto his friends and Gon felt a frown tug down at his lips.

'I haven't given up on becoming a doctor',Leorio stated,'If I'm accepted into med school, then this will pay for the outrageous expenses'

Holding up his Hunters License, a cat-like grin spread across the teenager's lips and his eyes gazed down at the three children.

'I need to get back and start hitting the books',Leorio stated, placing his license back into his pocket,'Til next time'

Nodding in agreement, Kurapika smiled brightly.

'Yes. That will be—'

"September first in Yorknew City!"

Taking note of the despair filling her gaze, a frown tugged at Gon's lips and he gently placed his hand upon Valentine's shoulder, causing the smaller girl to look up; eyes the color of the earth locking onto her own. When the light caught her eyes, they reflect a perfect shade of yellow; her eyes were a color of no comparison and they weren't quite to be described as yellow, but as gold as a ring on someone's finger.

𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗦 ➪ 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗨𝗔 𝗭𝗢𝗟𝗗𝗬𝗖𝗞 (DISCONTINUED FOR NOW)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara