My Final Decision & Final Goodbye

Start from the beginning

We all got our plates and were excited when we found out that there was in fact more options for breakfast today, what a relief. If we had the same breakfast as always this day probably wouldn't be as memorable as I would like it to be. Once we had all got our food we sat on the usual table with one chair spare for Cody when he arrived. After that we began to eat our food, a couple of minutes later Cody had arrived at the restaurant. He waved at us as he ran to the entrance grabbing a plate seeming eager to sit with us. He brought his plate filled with food and sat in the spare chair beside me. I hope I didn't leave you guys waiting for too long. "It's no worries man, we only sat down a couple of minutes" DJ shrugged off Cody's comment. "Oh so good timing then!" He smiled. "Now that everyone's here" Duncan then raised his glass filled with orange juice in the air. "To brotherhood and the awesome times we've had together at this shit hole!" He kept his glass raised in the air waiting for everyone to clink glasses. "To brotherhood!" We all clinked glasses with one another's. It felt great knowing I had made friends, especially with people I never would've even thought would give me a chance.

Once we had all finished our breakfast we all decided to go in the pool for the final time. This time I agreed to go in, since it was the last day I guess it wouldn't hurt to go in right? We all went on the elevator and reached the floor of Cody and My hotel rooms. "We'll meet you guys in the pool in 5!" Trent shouted from the elevator. "Gotcha see you then!" Cody and I both waved at them after Cody had said his statement. "I'll see you later" I waved goodbye to him to go back to my hotel room. It was then that it hit me, in some hours I will have to say goodbye for the last time to this dork. As much as I hate to admit it, I will miss this dork, more than I would've ever imagined. Is this really how I want this to end?, do I want to say goodbye to him?, do I want to leave him broken hearted? There's so many questions that I don't even know the answer to, but I know that it's probably not gonna work out. He lives far away from me, he would barely be able to visit me and it's the same for me. Pushing all these thoughts aside until later I opened my door grabbing a towel, spare of clothes and changed into my swimsuit. I then left my room again and locked it then walking to the elevator. I pressed the button of the elevator and memories came rushing back to me. This was the button that I had ever even touched Cody. That was the day I first felt that spark, like the new light to my world. It sounds cheesy but he really did seem like my escape from this shit society. Whatever I can't think about this for too long otherwise I won't be able to say goodbye to him.

The elevator finally reached the first floor, all the boys were there already except for Cody of course. "Hey man" DJ waved at me as I came out of the elevator. I waved back and walked over to the boys. "So per usual we're waiting on the gap toothed geek right?" I asked just to clarify. "Yep, how ever did you guess" Duncan said in a sarcastic tone. I snickered at his comment realising it wasn't me being the one to make a sarcastic comment for once. We waited for Cody to come out of the c̶l̶o̶s̶e̶t̶ a̶s̶ g̶a̶y̶ elevator. A couple minutes after he came bursting out of the elevator looking genuinely prepared for once, bringing sun cream, shades, towel and a spare change of clothes. "Wow look who's actually prepared for once" I chuckled at him running over barely able to hold everything even though he had some stuff in a bag. "Here let me take that for you dork" Duncan grabbed the bag and we all walked to the pool area. Duncan obviously winking at Courtney who was by the pool bar, obviously she was still pissed about her sabotaged elimination. She waved back at him, however not giving back the same vibe back. He shrugged it off and just continued walking as if nothing happened, Geoff patted him on the back. We all found 6 chairs in a row and we put all our towels and stuff on them. "You dudes ready?" Geoff shouted. "Ready" we all shouted back in unison. We all then ran and canon balled into the pool. I know it's dangerous but that's the last thing in my mind right now I just want to have fun with these guys. After that we just chilled by the pool area playing all sorts of games. It was overall just a great day, we talked about lots of interesting stuff, surprisingly we all had some similarities. Duncan and I talked quite a bit about the horror movies we've watched, he seemed to be a big fan on the Friday the 13th franchise which I have also taken an interest in. DJ and I talked about cooking since I took some classes back at school. Geoff and I talked about him inviting me to parties he will hold when he gets out of here, I hadn't been to a party in a long time, he also mentioned that Gwen would be there too. Since I won't be in a relationship with Cody anymore, I don't see what's keeping us from not being friends. I've watched her on the show and she's been doing well in challenges, she's also argued with Heather a lot too which is a bonus. She seems to like reading too so I guess we can kind of talk about that too. Trent and I then talked about him coming to visit me after the show since my hometown is where his relatives live. I guess anyone can be friends with each other, sometimes even the most different people can have similarities.