chapter 2

A/N:first I would like to thank/introduce my fellow army /co writer BulmaBhadie.she is an amazing friend and I'm glad to have her as my co writeer on this book.

On with the story

Kia's pov

After Dinner I notice Naomi yawning and I smile lightly while putting the dishes in the sink for me to do later.

"Come on princess let's go give you a bath and then get you to bed."I say as I pick her up 

I walk into the bathroom and get the bath ready and then put naomi in and bathe and wash her hair while she plays with the bubbles.

I rinse the soap out of her hair and then drain the water and get her out and dry her off before putting her in her Mang pajamas.

Once she is in her pajamas we sit on her bed and I brush her hair and put it up in a ponytail for bed then I tuck her in.

"Good night princess."I whisper kissing her forehead

She yawns"night night mommy."she mumbles as she drifts off to sleep.

I turn off her light leaving the small mang night light on for her before closing the door and walking into the kitchen and starting the dishes.

Once done with the dishes I go into my room and  get ready for bed and then lay on my bed and go on my phone and look at videos and photos of me and hobi from when we were teens.

-flashback-

Kia's pov

"HOBI!!! Please don't be late. We can't be late."
I whine into the phone.

Suddenly I hear  the door ring and smile running towards the door and open the door see my boyfriend smiling wide holding the phone still to his ear.

"I told you I wasn't going to be late." He teases and hugs me. "Are you even ready? His eyes get wide and he looks at me.I smile and  Grab my  bag by the door And  push him out.

"Duh! You should know I am never late, except  when I'm with you." 

We run down to the bus stop hoping we haven't missed it. Tonight the both if us are competing in an underground competition. Both of us are Underground dancers but We hope To one day be idols. 

"Tonight Kia we are going to make the crowd go crazy!" Hobi tells me his voice is loud and full of excitement.  He continues to talk excitedly as I listen. 

I fell in love with Jung Hosek two years ago when I first met him. He is everything I am not, confident, happy...

"Babe you will be great I know it… um, Kia?" Hobi asked me .

I look up at him smiling "Yeah baby, what's up?"

"I was wondering if you thought about what I asked you?"he says as  His  face flushes a deep red.

Hobi asked you the other day to stay at his house. I have never slept at a man's house before. I never imagined he would ask me. Jung Hoseok has always been super respectful of me. I  can see his face turn red. Even though Hobi has always been an extrovert, he could be really shy too. It's one of the reasons I  fell in love with him. 

"Yeah I told my mom I was going over to Amelia's house after the event." His smile gets huge and he squeezes my hand. I smile blushing as he looks at me, making my face turn to a bright red. 

"Kia you know I will always take care of, right?" He whispers to me. Nodding my head yes, he leans in for a kiss and he goes back to talking about the competition. 

That night changed our lives in ways even Hobi doesn't know. 

-end of flashback-