Not wanting to disappoint my "audience" I ever so slowed, trailed my hands down my body before stopping between my splayed legs. My hand went back to my snatch, rubbing my bud in slow teaching circles. I was desperate, but I wanted to take my time; to build myself up until I couldn't take it anymore and my orgasm practically sent me into a coma-like state. I moaned between my lips; God I wanted that and I wanted it bad.

I moved down to my weeping entrance and with nothing but my slick as lubricant, I slipped both fingers inside my pussy. I tested the waters first, scissoring them lightly before deciding I needed more preparation. I slowly withdrew, my walls clenching around nothing. I rubbed my bud harder, spreading my lips apart to expose my wide open entrance. I shivered as a cold breeze blew over my opening. I always had a thing for temperature play, touching myself with cold fingers, the chill send pulses of pleasure up my spine.

I slid my fingers back inside, my eyes rolling back as they made a home in my cunt. I could feel them dragging deliciously against my pussy walls, that familiar knot forming in my stomach. I couldn't help, but get excited at my impeding orgasm.

I squeezed my eyes shut, thinking about Zaine; imagining that it was him touching me. My brain went back to our handshake, when he cradled my hand in his larger one. I imagined them on my body, caressing my body. It was strange but it was as if I actually felt the weight of his fingerprints on my skin, dragging down my hips and thighs. Goosebumps raised on my skin as a sudden chill racked my body, my back arching off the bed.

I let out a frustrated groan because as good as it was, it wasn't enough. I couldn't get off on just that; I needed more. I needed something that my fingers just couldn't really do.

Determined to get off, I rolled over, ignoring the wet spot I created. I reached down into my nightstand. I grappling around the ccontents of my drawer until I came into contact with what I looking for. I let out a breath of triumph as I wrapped my hand around the rubber, pulling my dildo out.

"Fuck yeah!", I cheered to myself, the veins of the flesh colored toy catching in the light.

I'm not sure how I ended up here, but I'm lying spread-eagled on my bed, pumping a long, thick silicone dildo into the slick depths of my cunt as it vibrated against my clit. God it had been so long since I'd used this toy and I had forgotten about what was probably my greatest investment. It was decorated with ridges that caught and dragged against my walls, the girth doing just enough to stretch me out without any real strain.

God I needed to get fucked. I had never really wanted to before, my sex always something to be fetishized by men and women alike. They only saw a masculine man with a pussy; an image of feminization that they could dominate and use to justify their sexual preferences. Yeah, it made it difficult to trust people and that made it even harder to date. Good think I had these wet dreams because I don't know how I would cope without them. They were as close as I was gonna get to being raw-dogged like a filthy slut that I was gonna get.

Boy did that put some good images in my head.

There was Zaine. He was standing there shirtless just like the day they'd met. He licked his lips slowly, tantalizing me with the pink muscle. I'd beg to have his mouth on me; between my thighs and licking inside me. He would pull back the sheets, revealing my bare body safe for the toy protruding from my pussy. I didn't stop pumping it in, staring longingly at him as he watched me fucked myself.

"Fuck that wet pussy for me, cum wishing it was me inside of you."

I begged him with tears in my eyes to just take me; I just wanted him to touch me. My limbs started to tingle, small jolts creaking up from the tip of my toes and up. I could feel my vagina contracting every time I moved the vibrator faster and faster.

I'm practically teary with relief at the aspect of cumming. I could taste it and I wanted- no needed to. I just hang on for the ride and fist the sheets as I push my hips forward into my hand. The toy is still stuffed inside my cunt, but with every clench of my pussy it slides out a little more. I'm shaking with sobs with pleasure and it causes the dildo to slip out of my hand and out of my body. My mind and body cryout at my postponed oragasm, just as I felt that familiar sensation barreling up the column of my spine.

Instead of just sliding it back inside
I pressed the vibrator down harder on my clit and slid two fingers inside myself, moaning at the stretch. My fingers weren't anywhere near the size of Zaine's, but they were getting the job done; anything to be as full and stuffed as I possibly could.

I pulled them out and without thinking, I brought them to my lips. I had never tasted myself before but I couldn't help but moan around them as I lapped the stickiness off my digits. I twirled my tongue around them as I slid my toy back into my pussy. I choked back my moans with my fingers, imagining Zaine doing it.

"So loud...knew you were a loud one...gonna have to keep that pretty mouth busy."

The imaginary words sent a shiver up my body, making my hips jerk up into his imaginary physique, unknowingly forcing the toy deeper inside my pussy.

"Oh my fuck- God!", I screamed out, completely forgetting about my neighbors next door. I never really had the concern before but I hope the walls were soundproof. The blunt tip of the toy was pressed right against the deepest part of my pussy, the attachment right against my clit and trying to vibrate it off my body and it was working alright.

"Fuck I'm about to cum!", I moaned outloud at the mental image of Zaine with me. It was as if he was actually here doing this to me and needed to let him know what he was doing to me.

Then I heard it; a rough yet velvet laced voice in the dead of night,"Cum", that one syllable whispered in my ear was all it took to send me over the edge, cumming around the silicone shaft. I don't think I've every cum so hard in my life; my body jerking and spasming wildly against the mattress. It was never ending, my stomach tensing so much it started to hurt. I had to pull my dildo out, it was so intense, tossing it down on the bed.

Once I finally finishing cumming after what felt like an eternity, I fell back on my bed. I was completely spent, barely able to find the energy to wipe to copious amount of my cum on the bed. I'd wash them tomorrow morning.

My eyes started to droop, heavy from my orgasm. They began to flutter shut and I saw Zaine standing over me before I blinked and there was nothing there. I didn't question, my mind going blank as my eye-lids closed.

* * * * *

Zaine POV

I got out of bed, my back muscles popping as I stretched.

I walked through my apartment, the morning air blowing over my naked body. My thoughts swiftly shifted over to the subject of my nightly activities. The reason I am in this realm.

Watching him fuck himself on that toy was pure torture. I knew it was not pleasing him the way he so desperately wanted; it paled in comparison to the things I could do to him. The things I would do to him. The sounds I would drag from his body would be something to only be heard by my ears alone.
I could practically taste his sweet pussy on the tip of my tongue. I could not wait til I could properly taste his juices as it gushed into my mouth in a current of sweet nectar.

He was so beautiful and oh so shy. I could tell he was scared of me. I didn't mind though, he had no idea why he should be afraid, but he'd find out soon.

I'm coming for you Kortez; it's just a matter of time.

Endnotes: I'm sorry I've been MIA; school has been kicking my ass and I kinda maybe sorta bit off more than I could chew with this chapter (and my other books chapters cough cough.) 👉🏿👈🏿. But I got put in isolation yesterday so I was able to finish this chapter! Yay! Blessing in disguise I guess. Anyway, stay weird; vote and leave a comment!