Another weekend in New Jersey: Day 1

Start from the beginning

"I really like him Carol, I really do........but....", Her face dropped "But?", "My mothers not around to talk to anymore and I don't wanna talk to my pop about boys and I really need to talk to someone about this" I look up to her and she smiled at me. "Hey, you can talk to me sweetie", "Well, I've never had a boyfriend" I whispered hesitantly. "It's alright keep going" shrugging through my words "Well, I-I've never, done anything with a guy before..." trailing off as I look up to her, I remain silent, watching the realization settle in. 

"Wait, so, so that means?", I nod in response "I had never kissed a boy, I've never slept with a boy, I-I've never had........sex", "So Jon was my first kiss" biting my lip nervously. She smiled at me lovingly, just the way my mom used to,  "Sweetie, It's nothing to be afraid of and I know he's my son and I love him but make sure He's the right guy for you, you don't want to give something away that special to anyone" , "Don't get me wrong, I'm not shy about doing any of it, I want to....It's just", caressing my hand in reassurance. 

"Just what Chrissie?", "Well I figured I'd tell him if he ever asked me to be his girlfriend----IF-----But what if when I tell him, He's disappointed" almost whining at the thought. "Listen to me, I know my Jonny and he's not like that sweetie and I think deep down you know that", "He honestly won't care" slurping the last of her coffee as she talks. "Really?" A gentle smile sneaked it's way onto my lips, She nodded In response "But I gotta tell ya though, Jonny's very good at figuring things out for himself, He's very..........Intuitive" I remained silent, Just nodding like a bobblehead in a car window. We talked about Jon some more and she asked me more about myself and my family. 

She drove me the long way back to the house, so we could talk some more. She's very funny. We spent most of the car journey laughing at each other and the terrible jokes we were telling. We eventually parked up at the house. As the door creaked open, we made our way to the living room where Jon was sitting, playing around with an old guitar with Daisy sat by his feet.

Jon's POV  

 I turned to see mom and Chrissie nearly falling over with laughter "Heyy......", "Hey Jonny" both sheepishly waving at me. "Hey, you look like you're gettin on like a house on fire" stating as I place my guitar down on the coffee table. "Yeah, we've had some fun, ain't that right sweetie?" wrapping her arm around Chrissie and giving her a tight squeeze. "Not too much fun I hope..." cocking my eyebrow at my mom "She took me for a coffee" Chrissie smiling down at me innocently. I had to pretend as If It wasn't my idea that she take her for a coffee "Oh great, I was wonderin where you disappeared to" Lying through my teeth to her, I looked up to mom who had a smirk on her face. 

We sat and talked for a while, while I jammed on my guitar "So uhh Chrissie told me about your date Jonny" wiggling her eyebrows at me "Oh she did, did she?" I looked to Chrissie who threw mom a glare "HEYY, You said you wouldn't say anything?" shouting at mom before throwing a cushion at her "And I didn't honey" giggling through her words. I looked back at Chrissie who was bright red, I knew she'd talk to her about me, mom had a knack of getting people to talk. A smirk grew on my face as I winked at her "Oh....Gosh" she whispered while trying to cover her blushes, biting her lip  nervously. "Don't tease the poor girl Jonny" mom exclaiming  "Alright, Alright I'm sorry" I rebutted, throwing my hands in the air "Hey, Why Don't we get the guys together, get some beers and go to Dave's house" I suggested lightly, Chrissie nodded in approval.

After I rang all the guys, I grabbed some beers from my fridge and We drove to Dave's house In my car. As we pulled up to Dave's house, the door swung open and Dave ran out in excitement holding his arms open. Chrissie was first out the car, So Dave ran up and locked his arms around her, lifting her up and spinning her around, she let out a little squeal before he set her back down "Nice to see you again Dave" she giggled at him as she steadied her feet "You're light as a feather, you know that Jonny?" Dave exclaiming as he pointed to Chrissie "Yeah I do actually...." stating with a smirk which left Chrissie Blushing. We were snapped out of our moment when my other friend Jack came bursting out the front door "You jerks gonna come in already...".