Yut-Lung remained silent as he looked at the girl. He screwed up, he was aware of that. (Y/N) already knew what that meant. "So I can't tell them? Great. Tell me at least that other story was true. About you not being in New York that night."

"It was. I didn't lie about that." he revealed, looking into her eyes this time. "We will never know if it was him or not will we?"

She tried to ignore that, but he is still trying to tell her that Ash could be alive. Obviously she didn't want to believe him, but there was a nagging feeling in the back of her mind that told her he could be right. "Where were you?" (Y/N) asked him, she already assumed that there was something wrong with him, especially after the way he acted during the interrogation.

"I had to deal with something." he replied without saying anything more.

"With what?"

He looked out the window to make sure no one was there. "I will tell you. Just not now. It is not safe to talk about this here."

(Y/N) simply nodded in response. "Right." Yut-Lung unbuckled his seatbelt and opened the car door. "You don't need to drive me. Eiji is waiting for you isn't he? I will see you later then." he told her and got out of the car.

Eiji was waiting in front of (Y/N)'s house. The girl walked up to him. "I think you're defending him a little to much." he suddenly said. (Y/N) was just hoping that he wouldn't start another fight. "Who? Yut-Lung? I'm definitely not defending him."

Eiji knew that was not the case. (y/n) did defend him more than once, even if he was in the wrong. She would never do anything like that without a good reason. After all, that's just the kind of person she is - someone who is manipulating people to get what she wants. "You kind of are.."

(Y/N) watched Yut-Lung from the distance. "I know that you don't trust him, but we need to keep an eye on him. It's better that he's with us and not anyone else."

Eiji couldn't say anything against it, he seemed to be only one who saw how wrong everything was. He just let it go, since neither Sing nor anyone else seemed to be on his side. Unfortunately, the was no other way at this time. "I get it." he gave her a warm smile.

As they walked through the door, a small, fluffy black cat approached them. "Oh hi little one!" (Y/N) excitedly said, picking up and hugging her cat. "Ah I missed you!"

Her and Eiji walked to the kitchen and sat down. The house was quite large for someone to live alone in. (Y/N)'s house had three floors and several rooms, decorated in a modern style. Her kitchen also was both spacious and comfortable. Eiji honestly couldn't help but feel a little jealous of her place. The japanese boy was surprised, since she never mentioned that she had any pets. He had always been a fan of cats. "You have a cat? Since when?"

Unfortunately, after he came to America last year, they couldn't really talk to each other about personal stuff, which they've been planning to do before he arrived. Hopefully this should change. "Oh you didn't know? He was hiding a lot lately, that's probably why you didn't get to meet him last time." She giggled a little. Eiji was fascinated by the cat, he found him quite adorable. "Can I hold him? He really is adorable! Did you always have a cat?"

(Y/N) nodded and placed the cat carefully on Eiji's lap. "Of course, he doesn't mind. Yeah he's already two years old. My sister took care of him all the time though before she left."

Eiji tried to pet the cat, and the cat enjoyed the attention, purring in response. "You have a sister?" Eiji already knew that she hardly ever talked about her family or any of the things she has gone through. He also noticed that she seems to be trying to change that now. That's a good sign right?

The look on her face changed when she was reminded of her sister. "It's a bit complicated. She's not really my sister. I just call her that since it's easier. She knew my mother and finally left the second I turned 18. We were never really on good terms. She always hated Ash with all her heart, I'm asking myself what that cunt is thinking after seeing the news."

(Y/N) felt uncomfortable talking about her sister, who truly was something else. She had made her life worse than it already was. "Ah. Sorry to hear that.. My little sister is not really talking to me either these days." Eiji sighed heavily, he was still playing with the cat, feeling its soft fur. (Y/N) gave him a questioning look.

"I messed up a bit when I snapped at her one time. It's been so long but it seems like she never forgave me." Eiji often felt hurt when he thought about that time.

"Oh Eiji." (Y/N) She jokingly pat him on the back. "I know you are very stubborn. More than anyone I know! Still, you're her big brother and she'll always look up to you."

"She's still young, so just let her be angry for a bit." she reassured him. Eiji laughed at that. "Thanks. I'm really sorry about your situation too."

(Y/N) no longer held a grudge against her sister, all the time she thought that she needed to get revenge. After her sister moved out, it didn't seem as important to her anymore, which is definitely better that way. "It's fine. Even if we don't like each other, she comes over sometimes. It works well for the both of us."

Eiji looked down at the cat, who was now resting comfortably on his lap. (Y/N)'s cat really liked Eiji and snuggled up to him, which made him happy. "He's so nice.. such a pretty cat. What's his name?"

"His name's Felix, he was a stray. I know, it's a simple name. My sister gave it to him." She replied, smiling at him. Eiji also gave her a small smile. "I think it fits him."

"Ash really was his favorite. It always looked like he loved him more than me and practically never left his side." (Y/N) told him, smiling as she remembered.

"Ash. He deserves at least a proper goodbye from you."