- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲 ҉

Start from the beginning

Right now Y/n was standing in her room putting everything inside her school bag. The thought of what was about to come never left her mind. Today was Monday which meant that she was supposed to be with Kenma.

Will he be an asshole to her? Is she even allowed to see someone else instead of him or is she going to be trapped with him for the whole day?

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Y/n tensed up. That could either be Nishinoya or Kenma, but Nishinoya would just run into her room without knocking.

With shaking hands Y/n slowly went to the door and opened it a bit only to see the bleached boy looking at her. "Good morning Y/n." said the boy with a yawn. He was obviously still tired and Y/n could see the bags under his eyes.

As [Y/n] opened the door further to step outside, Kenma stopped her with a hand motion. "You don't have to be with me for the whole day, that was just Oikawa being dramatic. I just want you to be there for me when I'm practicing. So be at the ice-skating rink at 3 pm."

[Y/n]'s eyes widened. That was the least thing she expected to happen. Was he really letting her go like this?

"So I can just-" "Yeah stay with your friends just be there at 3 pm please." said the boy with a sigh.

[Y/n] nodded and smiled at Kenma as she hugged him quickly. Kenma gladly hugged her back tightly not even wanting to let her go.

But when [Y/n] did let go Kenna's smile faded. He didn't want her to leave him but it was for the best. She was the happiest when she was with her friends and that's what he wanted her to be. Happy.

"Okay we'll see you at 3 pm." said Kenma as he quickly turned around to his classroom. The girl closed the door and went back inside her room. But what she didn't see was Kenma turning around one last time looking at the closed door as he traced the wounds on his arms.

When Y/n's last class ended, she slowly packed up all of her things and went outside of the classroom. Today was a rather short day in school. One of her teachers got sick so her last two classes were canceled.

When Y/n was finally outside in the hallway she took her phone outside of her bag and looked at the time. It was currently 2:55 pm and Y/n had to go to the ice-skating rink to meet Kenma.

The rink wasn't that far from the school building, it was only about three minutes away so Y/n began to walk there. She actually has only been at the building one time and it was to teach Sakusa how to ice-skate which ended in a, well, tragedy.

When Y/n was finally in front of the door she took one last deep breath and opened the large silver door. The girl slowly went inside and was met with an almost pitch black room. The only light was pointing at the middle of the ice-skating rink.

But she did hear the noise of someone sighing and the sound of the metal of the ice-skating shoes meeting the ice. And then she saw Kenma.

He was skating on the ice while he had headphones in his ears. The boy was wearing a black long sleeved shirt with grey sweatpants. His hair was open as always and he looked very concentrated.

Y/n went near the rink and waited for Kenma to notice her. In the meantime she observed every move of the boy and she noticed the small but still concerning things.

Every time Kenma would jump his knees would slowly give out, or she noticed how his hands and legs were shaking. Y/n saw how exhausted he looked but he still kept going.

Suddenly Kenma saw the girl standing in the room and began to smile while skating forwards towards her. "Hey my love." Said the boy with a shaky voice. Y/n smiled at him with a very concerned face.