'I ran into your sister ' The silence that came from his side was loud and unsettling.

'Jandro, are you still there? '

'Um yeah, I'm going to go and tell mama and papa. I'll talk to you later.'

I sighed after he hang up the phone. I wish I was back home to comfort him. Jandro and I don't act like the best of friends but I can't begin to imagine what he feels like right now. It's not everyday your sister betrays you and her entire family for her boyfriend.

"Emilia." I looked up to see Luciano looking down at me with concern. I didn't even notice when he came into the room.

"I was telling you about the pool party tomorrow." I looked at him in confusion.

"The party is being hosted by one of my business partners and I said you can go shopping for a bikini so that you could go to the party." I nodded my head and he sighed and went into the bathroom.

When he came out I was already laying in the bed. A few minutes passed by and I felt him climb into the bed and he pulled me to him and I rested my head on his chest.

"What's bothering you tesoro?"

I sighed and closed my eyes. "It's just family drama." I chuckled and rested his hand on my waist. I listened to the sound of his heart beating and slowly fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alina, Belle and I went shopping earlier. I not only bought a bikini but I also bought some feminine products.

I was currently in Belle's room along with Alina. Belle and Alina were wearing matching bikini sets. Belle's was blue and Alina's was red. I however didn't feel like wearing a two pieced bathing suit so I wore a black and white one piece with a cut out in the sides and the cleavage.

I put on a lace swimsuit cover up and went downstairs to see that Luciano and his cousins were already outside. When Luciano saw me he examined my entire body. He didn't even try to hide the look of lust in his eyes.

Dante chuckled and patted his shoulders, but he himself went quiet when he looked at Belle. Antonio looked at them and dramatically sighed. "Ah young love." We all chuckled and I looked at Luciano.

I finally looked at what he was wearing. It was a simple dress shirt that he left half unbuttoned and a black pants. "We're taking a different car." He sighed and took out a remote from his pants and opened the garage door.

I looked around until my eyes stopped on a white Toyota GR supra. "No."

"Yes."

"No." Luciano repeated.

"Why not?" He looked at me, at the car then back at me before he sighed.

"Fine. If there's a scratch you're paying for it." I ignored him and took the keys. I got in and pressed the start button. Alina and Belle both got in the car and we followed Luciano's car to a private property.

Cars of all brands and colors were parked. The people here all wore clothes from the most famous brands. I parked beside Luciano and we got out.

"Tesoro, Amer is a terrible person but his son is much worse. Try not to run into him."

"Roger that sir."

"Emilia I mean it stay away from him." He said, all trace of playfulness gone from his voice.

"Ok I'll stay clear of the guy I don't even know." He rolled his eyes but said nothing further. We walked through the house and out the back

Sure enough out here was crowded with people in the pool but most of them just walked about on the lawn that surrounded.