Chapter 12 - Now he know

Start from the beginning

"It's time for us to have a little talk."

"What?" It was everything she was able to say.

His eye was full of malice now as well as his voice.

"C'mon Padlock. Did you really forget? It's time to tell me how you know about me, Gravity Falls, the Pines Family and everything. And I want the truth."

The last sentence was a warning and she knew it. She also knew she couldn't escape this now. Bill wouldn't allow her.

She swallowed hard.

For some reason she was afraid to tell Bill the truth. His reactions were just so... unpredictable. But she hadn't choice.

"The truth is... I know all these things because I saw them. I saw all these happening."

She looked at Bill. Bill looked at her.

When he didn't say anything about it, she understood he wanted her to go on.

"I watched everything still in my native world. In my world has a cartoon show called Gravity Falls. And it shows Dipper and Mabel adventures when they came for this city for the first time. So I saw them, you and what happened here during Weirdmageddon and before."

She had the feeling the room got darker.

"A cartoon show..." It was everything he said.

"Y- yes..."

Y/N didn't dare to move, she just watched Bill's expression. Serious as if he was thinking harder about something and ignoring her. Suddenly he stared at her, making her froze with fear.

"What exactly does this show reveal about me? What did you see?"

"The show focuses mainly on Mason and Mable and their adventures in Gravity Falls while they deal with supernatural and mythical creatures and try to resolve the mysteries about the city and the third journal that Dipper finds in the beginning of the show. Well, actually it's more Dipper trying to discover the truth while Mabel is just Mabel, making everything that she wants and learning nothing or forgetting her lesson until the next episode."

Bill floated in her direction until their faces (?) were inches away from each other.

"What exactly did this show reveal for you?"

She was so scared but she still tried to answer Bill's questions in the better possible way.

"It's basically since Dipper and Mabel's first days in Gravity Falls in their first summer here, when they found the third journal, until their last day in the city, with them going back to home."

"And about me?"

"You appeared for the first time when Gideon summoned you. In the episode where the twins defeated you inside Stan's mind. So you appeared again when you made a deal with Pinetree and stole his body and after when you invaded Stanford dream and he told Dipper about how he met you. And so when you trick Mabel and start Weirdmageddon until your defeat."

"What did the show reveal about me?"

"Not so much, we just know you're a demon who can enter inside people's dreams, make deals and you have your henchmaniacs and you're older than the universe or something like that. And you had like god powers during Weirdmageddon."

"Something else? Maybe something about my past?" Despite still being serious and scary, he seemed almost in despair now.

"No! As I said the show never went deep in your past, just what you said to Ford about a flat world."