Bora giggled before brushing her hair with her fingers, "I look good with blonde right?"

Renjun laughed before patting her head, "you always look good" his answers made the girl's smile widen.

He released a sigh in relief, "I'm glad you're back and everything is settle now, you caught those bad person who you've been looking for and i..."

He smile faded a little before slowly lowering his head, "I found mama and papa and they now finally can rest in peace"

Bora weakly smile before nodding her head, "do you think they will be proud of me?"

Renjun nodded his head, "of course! You always make mama, papa and me proud of you"

Renjun attention averted to the food in front of her, "oh? you should continue eating your food, it will get cold" he said before grabbing the food.

"let me feed you, okay?"

Bora nodded her head like a kid before opening her mouth waiting for him to feed her. Renjun chuckled and fed her.

He stared at the girl who happily munching on her food, not realizing tears rolling on his cheeks again as he admired the girl.

He quickly wept the tears before sniffing and smiled warmly at her cuteness.

All of the memories flash into his mind again as he continued staring at her.

»»

"gege...? Can you feed me? mama used to feed me" little Bora shyly asked the boy who was busy with his homework.

Renjun's eyes soften before patting the seat next to him, "come here, baby sis" he chuckled and the girl obeyed him before happily took a seat next to him.

He fed her just like she wants, "there, happy now?" the girl nodded happily before clapping her hands a little. "it's very delicious!" she responded making the male giggled and continue to feed her.

-

"aiya, how can you fall?"

Renjun sighed before grabbing a first aid kit and sat in front of the girl who had teary red eyes and sobbing.

"I will treat your scratches okay? stop crying" he said before softly treating her bleeding knees. He blew it right after and flash a warm smiled towards the little girl.

"ouchie will go away so don't cry okay?" the girl nodded her head before hugging her brother while pouting, "thank you gege"

Renjun smiled and nodded his head before caressing her head softly.

-

"ack!" Renjun yelped in pain as he accidentally burned himself.

Little footsteps could be heard as Bora ran to the kitchen in panic, "what's wrong gege?!" she asked in worried.

Renjun sighed before shaking his head, "I burned myself" he said before smiling reassuringly to the girl, "but it's fine, this only a little"

Bora sighed before grabbing an ice pack from the freezer. "you're very clumsy, you know?" Renjun pouted before shrugging his shoulders.

"I'm just trying to bake cookies" he mumbled and flinched at the sudden coldness. "ah it's cold!"

Bora sighed before reaching for his hand and place the ice pack again, "it's only cold a little" she rolled her eyes playfully.

»»

Bora slowly placed her head on Renjun's shoulders while staring out through the window. Renjun chuckled and placed his hand on top of her head and patting it softly.

Its night time and Renjun decided to stay for the night.

"it's really been a while" he blurted and Bora nodded her head, "you wanna know something? I always do stargazing every night, whenever I'm sad, I will stared at the moon, thinking that you're watching me, it makes me happy again"

Renjun chuckled and nodded his head, "I know, Haechan told me that" he said before bopping her nose. "you're really cute" he giggled and Bora grinned before hugging the male arms and scooting closer towards him.

"I know everything Bora, Haechan and Jongho told me everything, I really glad they are there for you"

Bora turned to Renjun before tilting her head, "then how about you? Does anyone take care of you? you didn't skip your meals right?"

Renjun shook his head, "no, my friends are here to always reminds me to eat and cares about me"

Bora nodded her head, "then that's a relief" she grinned before wrapping her arms around his waist. "you and Haechan are close" he suddenly said.

"he also worry about you very much, he almost cry when he heard Hyunsuk caught you" he chuckled, "and when we're on our way to hospital after you faint, he cried while holding your hands while kept praying, hoping that you will be fine"

A smile crept on her face, "he cares about me"

Renjun shrugged, "he really cares about you" he said, emphasized the word 'really'. He glanced towards the younger girl before smirking. "do you like him?" his question making the girl blushed.

"well, maybe a little" she shyly responded. Renjun raised his eyebrows in surprised, "you don't deny it– you surely like him" he giggled.

Bora shook her head before groaning, "why are we talking about him? can we talk about other thing else?"

Renjun laughed, "why not? Let's talk about your 'little' crush on my best friend" he continued to tease and laughed when the younger girl whined.