1.39

________________

ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

________________

Renjun sighed heavily as he plopped on his seat

Renjun sighed heavily as he plopped on his seat. A small smile crept on his face as he sighed in relief and closed his eyes.

He felt much better than before now. He found his sister back, he found his parents and most importantly Bora found the killer of their parents.

Everything is better now. He has no problems with his personal life anymore, everything is great now.

"you look happy"

Renjun eyes fluttered opened as he turned to the owner of the voice. A wide smile plastered on his fce before nodding his head.

"thank you for everything Haechan"

Haechan furrowed his eyebrows, "what are you thanking me for?" he asked before chuckling a little. Renjun straighten his back before shrugging his shoulders.

"well, you promised me to find my sister and protect her– and you did it, I'm so thankful" Renjun explained.

Haechan laughed before waving his hand in front of his face while shaking his head, "no need to be thankful to me, these all happened– it's a fate"

Haechan smile widely, "it's a fate to meet your sister"

Renjun rolled his eyes before scoffing and crossed his arms, "you like my sister huh?" Renjun questioned making the younger rubbed his nape in embarrassment.

Haechan shrugged his shoulders, "well, maybe?"

Renjun smiled, "then keep protecting and taking care of her, you gain my trust already" Haechan smiled and nodded his head, "of course I will protect her"

The two males continued to talk together with another topic of conversation. They haven't meet for months, Renjun told Haechan every mission that Haechan missing.

Haechan listened to everything Renjun said with a smile plastering on his face. He really does miss talking with him.

Renjun is Haechan's closest friend after all.

"Renjun? Haechan? You guys not going to hospital? Bora just woke up" Taeyong who walked passed them approached.

Renjun face brightened up as he immediately stood up, "she's awake?!" Taeyong grinned and nodded his head, "I just visit her earlier, go visit her, you guys probably need to talk about everything that happened right?"

Renjun nodded and bowed his head a little before smiling towards the elder, "thank you hyung, we're going first!" he said before heading away towards his car.

Haechan chuckled before following the excited guy.

'

Bora looked around the room as her attention averted to the view outside. She stared out through the window seeing some kids playing on the playground, some people walking around the park while talking.

I did it right?

"Princess!" the door swung opened widely revealing 7 guys there. They smiled widely as soon as they made an eye contact with the girl.

"you're awake, Minh- or I could say Bora" Hongjoong approached as he placed a bouquet of roses on the table beside her.

Bora grinned, "you guys should call me Bora from now on, I feel much better when people call me by my real name"

They all nodded their head before smiling widely. "does it hurt so bad?" Mingi asked as he pointed towards the wound on her stomach.

Bora smile a little before shaking her head slightly, "it's not hurt that bad, just sting a little if I move around"

Seonghwa placed a bag on the table before taking out some containers, "I cooked you, your favorite dishes" he said and showed some foods that made her eyes sparkled.

"I brought snacks and ice creams for you!" Wooyoung happily said before placing another plastic bag on the table.

Bora smiled widely before eyeing everyone who staring at her adoringly. "I love you all so much, thank you for everything" she said before pouting a little.

"aww minmin" Yeosang pouted before everyone pulled her for a group hug.

They broke the hug after a moment before Jongho eyeing Hongjoong and signaling him to tell something.

Hongjoong raised his eyebrows before clearing his throat. "um actually min, we have something to tell you" he blurted.

Bora raised her eyebrows while a smile still plastering on her face as she stared at the leader while chewing her food.

"we will work with Taeyong from now on, we will quit this Mafia world"

Bora eyes went wide and his words made her choke. "what?! like really?!" she asked in shocked after taking a sip from her drink.

They all except Jongho nodded their head with a wide smile in their face.

"we talk about this with Taeyong, Taeyong is the one who suggests us to work with him, well he also explains everything about why Jongho, Donghyuck and you were sent to us and we're understand everything very well" Hongjoong explained.

Bora smiled widely, "then that's great!" she exclaimed and everyone nodded their head before chuckling at the girl's cuteness.

Just then there were some knocks on the door making everyone averted their attention to the door and there's Haechan who waving his hand, grinning.

Bora turned to the guy beside him before tilting her head as she observed the guy from head to toe.

Her smile slowly faded as her mouth parted a little.

"Renjun... gege?"

 gege?"