1.37

________________

ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx

_______________

Everyone is busy checking their weapons, putting on the bullet proof vase and the leader is eyeing everyone to make sure everyone is really ready

Haechan had a serious face on, furrowing his eyebrows while fixing his vase.

I won't let that jerk go.

"Haechan" a voice approached making Haechan jolted in surprise a little. He faced to the guy who's chuckling. "did I startle you?" San asked and Haechan shook his head before smiling a little.

San smiled, "how's your sister? Is she fine now? her injuries were a bit serious" he asked and Haechan grinned before nodding his head.

"she is getting better, luckily she was save earlier because the other girls' injuries are more serious than her"

Haechan sighed a little, "I hope Minhee is okay" San nodded his head before patting the younger's shoulder in comforting way. "you like her so much" he teased making the younger rub his nape in embarrassment.

San grinned, "she is strong one, she's waiting for us to save her, she trusts us" Haechan nodded his head, agreeing with the elder.

"you know, Minhee might not be too close with me, but she does tell me some of her secrets" San started.

"she once said she interested in you, she find you attractive"

Haechan eyes went wide and he straightens his back, staring up at the elder in shock, "really? she said that?" San nodded his head before shrugging his shoulders.

"you're her type, do you know that?"

San laughed a little as he saw Haechan's face heated up. "we will bring her back safely okay?" Haechan nodded his head rapidly, "of course, we will"

San nodded his head, smile still plastering on his face before placing a blade on Haechan's palm. The blade has some black and red color and the grip and there's a few roses sketches on it.

"it's Minhee's blade" San said, "i just think you will need it" he said while shrugging his shoulders again before walking away leaving Haechan who's observing the blade.

She painted this.

A smile slowly crept on Haechan's face as he stared at the blade, remembering the first day he met the girl that steals his heart away.

"don't worry, you can do it" she nodded her head.

"I mean I'm a girl, and you're a guy, if I can pass the test so do you and you can do better than me since you're a man and you're stronger"

"good luck donghyuck"

-

"I just remember you haven't treat your bruise yet"

"that must hurt" she said, staring the purple and blue bruise on the corner of his lips.

"it's also bleed a little" she sighed, before shaking her head, taking a cotton pad and ointment.

-

"beautiful" "what?"

"beautiful, I said you look beautiful"

"o-oh, really?"

Haechan tilted his head as a teasing smile crept on his face, "you got flustered? Again?" he chuckled making the girl rolled her eyes.

"you just call a girl beautiful, what do you expect?"

-

Minhee scrunched her face as she covered her nose. "ew, smell" she mumbled to herself not realizing that she's stepping on some shattered glasses.

Donghyuck grabbed her hand, "you walk in front, I take care from behind, just in case" he said and Minhee obeyed the elder.

-

"you didn't eat yet" she spoke but Haechan just shook his head. "I'm not feeling hungry Minhee" the girl sighed a little.

She glanced to the male before reaching for his hand. "she will be fine" she muttered and Haechan furrowed his eyebrows, "how are you so sure about that?"

"because she is your sister, she must be strong just like you, she must be smart just like you to think any way to come back here"

-

"Haechan?" the male snapped back into reality before looking up, staring at Renjun who eyed him before glancing towards the blade on his palm.

"that's beautiful" Renjun said, pointing to the blade.

Haechan smiled before nodding his head, "Minhee customized this, it's hers, it's beautiful right" Renjun took a seat in front of Haechan before nodding his head, grinning.

"roses" renjun smiled.

"our mother loves roses, I guess roses reminds her to our mother"

Renjun smile widen, "I still remember we saves money just to buy a bouquet of roses for our mother" he sighed heavily, "what a beautiful memories" he mumbled under his breath.

Haechan patted his shoulder in comforting way, "after this you can see her again, she won't run away from you anymore, you don't know how much she miss you, she always stares at the moon and stars, saying that it reminds her to you"

Renjun laughed a little, "she is still a baby"

Haechan giggled before nodding his head, "she is a baby— looks intimidating and bold outside but actually she has the warmest heart and very cute"

Renjun raised his eyebrows before eyeing the younger from head to toe.

"Hey Lee Haechan, if you like my sister, you have to pass me first, her brother"

Haechan scoffed before rolling his eyes playfully, "c'mon I help you a lot Huang" Renjun laughed before nodding his head, "we'll see" Renjun grinned.

"Boys, we're going!"

Everyone turned to Taeyong who stood beside Hongjoong. Everyone nodded their heads and got up getting into the van with their weapons ready.

We will save you Minhee, please wait a bit more, we're coming.