1.18

________________
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

________________

Minhee bend down a little as she stared at the screen in front of her

Minhee bend down a little as she stared at the screen in front of her. "this guy?" she asked and Mingi nodded his head.

"yep, this jerk"

San tilted his head as he stared at the guy face. "what's with him?" he asked as he raised his eyebrows turning to Mingi.

Mingi sighed before leaned back on his chair, turning to his members.

"kidnapping 12 girls, some of them are underage and they're planning to sell their organs by next week"

Minhee scoffed in disbelief, "humans are cruel" she muttered under her breath.

"why is he kidnapping those girls? And we are saving them?"

Everyone turned to Haechan as he eyed everyone. Hongjoong let out a small chuckled. "of course he's kidnapping those girls for money, donghyuck"

"and beside we saving them because those girls are innocent and had nothing to do with that jerk, even we- us, work as mafia, doesn't mean we do cruel things like this jerk do"

"we sells drug for money, but we don't take them, we take down other mafia gang who did cruel things to innocent people"

Hongjoong explained and everyone nodded their head, agreeing with the leader.

Haechan nodded his head as his mouth parted apart letting out a little 'ah' understanding with the elder.

"don't worry newbie, we didn't do such thing like kidnapping" Wooyoung said, grinning a little.

Minhee turned again to the screen as she zoomed on the kidnapper's face. "so what I have to do with him?"

Haechan furrowed his eyebrows as he turned to the smaller girl.

"you? you have to do it alone? Doesn't it dangerous?" he asked and Minhee just replied with a reassuring smile.

"I always do this kind of job" she calmly spoke. "she loves crazy job" Jongho whispered to Haechan before shaking his head to the girl.

"no need to worry, she's expert" Yeosang added and Minhee nodded before turning again to Mingi waiting for his plan.

Mingi turned to the girl before smirking.

"sleeping pills"

'

"I hate this dress" Minhee said as she groaned, staring at her own reflection in the mirror.

She turned to the door as she heard a knock on it. The door swung opened, revealing Haechan. He looked at her from head to toe.

"beautiful" he blurted making the girl raised her eyebrows.