1.16

________________
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
________________

Jaemin and Chenle crossed their arms while watching people in front of them doing their jobs, identify the bones

Jaemin furrowed his eyebrows as he tilted his head, watching the Doctor moves.

It's already the day 5 they went to Forensic just to get the bones identity.

"I'm glad I'm not choosing my path to be a forensic, these things need patient and times, it surely will stress me out" Chenle whispered to Jaemin making the elder chuckled to him.

"you just impatient"

Jaemin turned again to the doctor and made an eye contact with him. The doctor nodded his head, signaling them to come closer.

"we found their identity, they're married couple" the doctor spoke.

Jaemin frowned as he heard his statement. "I guess you guys will be shock after hearing this, I'm glad he's not here with you guys"

Chenle raised his eyebrows in confusion as he exchanged looks with Jaemin. "what do you mean, Doyoung hyung?"

Doyoung pressed his lips into thin lines as he handed the files to the males.

Jaemin furrowed his eyebrows, reading all details before his eyes slowly went wide as possible.

Chenle jaw's dropped as he looked up to Jaemin with terrified look. They both turned to Doyoung, "hyung, is these all true? this is not funny!"

Doyoung could only let out a heavy sigh before nodding his head weakly. "it's all true, Chenle, Jaemin"

[ Huang Jianyu, 4ᵗʰ September, 1971 ]
'
[ Wei Mingxia, 21ˢᵗ October, 1973 ]

"renjun hyung never tell us about his family..." chenle muttered under his breath.

Jaemin pressed his lips into thin lines before letting out a heavy sigh. "thank you for the hard work Doctor Kim" he spoke weakly.

He couldn't believe that Renjun had to go through this all shit.

"how are we gonna tell this to renjun, hyung?" chenle asked the elder in worry.

Jaemin shook his head slowly, "I don't know chenle, but let's inform this to Taeyong hyung first, okay?"

Chenle nodded his head and both of them bowed to Doyoung, mumbling "thank you" to him before walking out from the lab.

Jaemin groaned as he stepped out from the Forensic, heading to his car.

He can't believe that Renjun is going through this.

He must be suffering alone, a lot, why didn't he tell us about this? He never mention about his missing parents?

Jaemin shook his head, starting his car's engine.

He's indeed suffering alone, he doesn't have anyone and his parents left him for 7 years already.

What else you hide from us, Renjun?

'

"the victims are a married couple, got murdered 7 years ago, the killers known to bury them right after they kill them" Jaemin explained.

His eyes can't stop glancing towards renjun who had his serious face on, listening to his words attentively.

"you said you have found their identity right?" Taeyong asked and Jaemin hesitantly nodded his head before exhaled heavily.

"the victims known to be Wei Mingxia and Huang Jianyu" Jaemin muttered.

Chenle slowly turned to Renjun only to see the elder's faced dropped. Renjun hardly gulped as he let out a shaky breath.

"c-can you say that again?" renjun quietly asked while his eyes looking down to the ground.

Jaemin frowned as he pressed his lips into thin lines. "the victims are... Wei Mingxia and Huang Jianyu"

Renjun dropped the files from his grip as he could feel his legs weakling. "hyung..." jisung slowly approached the elder.

Taeyong eyed the younger as he looked down sadly. "I'm sorry Mr. Huang" Taeyong muttered.

Renjun shook his head, grabbing the files that scattering on the ground.

"i-" he breathed out. "I'm sorry, I need some times" he said before hurriedly walking out from the meeting room leaving everyone in worry.

"I'll check him" Mark said before following the younger.

Jaemin sighed before slowly taking a seat next to Jeno. "he really doesn't know about this?" taeyong asked the boys and they all shook their head.

"he never mentions about his missing parents, boss" Jeno uttered and everyone nodded, agreeing with him.

Taeyong exhaled before slowly shaking his head. "we end our meeting here, please make sure Mr. Huang is fine okay?"

All of them nodded their head as Taeyong stood and walked out from the meeting room.

What do we don't know about you, Renjun?