⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

Start from the beginning

A light-hearted giggle left her lips before hugging the male back. Oikawa closed his eyes before saying.

"No.."

This caught his two best friends off guard.

"I don't want to lose you too.."

That was the last thing he said before going silent once again. Both [Y/N] and Iwaizumi felt tears building up inside of their eyes.

The ace cursed mentally before looking away from the two, letting the tears slid down his cheeks.

[Y/N] on the other hand, hugged Oikawa tighter in response.

Oikawa was the first to pull away before adjusting [Y/N]'s uniform while apologizing. "Sorry.. I messed it up.."

[Y/N] giggled slightly at his actions before holding his hands. "Don't worry Tooru-san." She reassured with a warm smile.

Her [E/C] irises staring at oikawa's brown ones making him smile back. "Thank you.."

[Y/N] turned to look at the other male, who had a smile on his face. "Ne~ iwa-chan.. you didn't cry.. did you?" Oikawa said after wiping his tears away.

[Y/N] giggled slightly after iwaizumi glared at Oikawa. He went to smack the back of his head which he luckily succeeded at.

"Shut up shittykawa. Says the one who started crying like a baby."

"Th-The news was out of blue! What would you expect me to do!?" Oikawa defended himself childishly.

[Y/N] let out a joyful laugh at the boys's antics. "We have to work hard to impress you and win to nationals huh?" Iwaizumi said while gazing at female.

"Do your best. But don't overwork yourself." [Y/N] mentioned while glancing at Oikawa. That was the problem that she feared the most.

"Oikawa-san.. have been crying?" Kindaichi asked after the two males entered the gym. "No! Of course I wasn't! There was a lot of wind outside and it was too strong that my eyes started to water."

Oikawa came up with an excuse which he hoped his members accept. "But.. when we came there was no-"

"Hey! Weather changes from time to time okay!?"

"[Y/N]-chan your eyes are puffy." Yachi noted to the second year. "Oh! Is that so?" [Y/N] asked before lightly touching her eyelids.

"Why? Have you been crying?" Kiyoko questioned the female. [Y/N] gazed at her hands before nodding slightly.

Yachi's eyes widened, "Because of what? Is something hurting you?" The three managers walked in silence as the two waited for the [H/C] haired to respond.

[Y/N] nodded slightly, catching both females off guard, "What!?" Yachi shrieked in response.

"Who hurt you [Y/N]-chan?" Kiyoko questioned worriedly. A tear escaped her left eye and slid down her cheek elegant.

[Y/N] gave them a bright smile before saying, "My soon departure is hurting me."

Asahi choked on his drink while the chopsticks that sugawara held froze in front of his lips and daichi stared at the two managers in disbelief

"Wait what?" Daichi questioned making Kiyoko glance at [Y/N] sigh and repeat. "I'll be leaving to Russia.. after the inter high tournament."

Asahi and sugawara gazed at [Y/N] with their mouth hung open. "This.. isn't a joke right?" Sugawara asked making Kiyoko and [Y/N] shake her head.

"Wh-Why?"
[Y/N] explained the reason to the third year males while trying to prevent the tears in her eyes from falling and breaking down in front of them.

"My mo-mother agreed to le-leave after the inter high.." [Y/N] ended before her head hung low, trying to hide the tears that brimmed her eyes.

Kiyoko rubbed the female's back with comfort, an attempt to calm her down a bit. Daichi gazed at the youngest between them before smiling softly.

His hand slowly rested on her head making [Y/N]'s eyes expand slightly before raising her head. Her [E/C] irises made contact with daichi's dark.

"Now now. Why are you crying?" Daichi said before wiping her tears with his thumb. "Just because your leaving.. doesn't mean it's the end of the world right?"

[Y/N] gaze averted from Daichi to her lap, she nodded in response while wiping her tears with her sleeves.

"Not like that, here take a tissue." Sugawara, that changed his place to sit next to [Y/N], held out a tissue to the female.

Chuckling at their behavior, [Y/N] thanked him with a small smile on her face and took the tissue to wipe her tears.

"You've supported us until the end.. you've helped the team improve by your motivation and encouragement. Thanks to you.. the team has developed." Asahi said with a smile on his face.

"And now it's our time to repay you, by winning the inter high tournament and going to nationals. So you can leave happily and proud of us." Asahi ended with a look of determination and bravery.

[Y/N] smiled at the third years before saying;

"Thank you guys.."

(Quick explanation my readers; [Y/N] decided to tell the third years first before breaking the news to others because she thought if the third years understood first it wouldn't cause much overreaction

(Quick explanation my readers; [Y/N] decided to tell the third years first before breaking the news to others because she thought if the third years understood first it wouldn't cause much overreaction.)

(This made me S A D &
F L U F F Y )
(Hope you enjoyed it❤️)
(Y'all ready for the next chapter? 😭)