chapter 2

Amelia pov

Me and gabby were now standing outside his house. It was not a normal house . It was a palace just like princess have.

"Gabby, you have a palace? Just like princess" I asked amused

"Yes" he replied

"Wow!! Do you have princess?" I asked

"Yes" he replied

"can I meet her?" I asked

"You are the princess" he replied and I was confused

"You are the princess of this palace" he said again

"Really???" I asked jumping up and down

"Yes baby" he said chuckling

"Mommy always said that I was princess but I never had a palace but now I have one" I said jumping and giggling.

"Now, lets go inside hmm?" he asked but it was more like a statement. I nodded and he grabbed my hands.

We both made our way inside and the palace was so big and beautiful and there were so many photo frames on the wall.

"Gabby, look there is me" I said pointing at the picture and giggling.
It was a picture of me when I was 2 years old.. Mommy had the same picture with her.

"Baby, let's go. You are brothers are waiting to meet you." he said.

"I have more brothers?" I asked

"yes, you have 5 brothers including me" he said

"why don't I have 7 brothers?" I asked innocently

"Why do you want 7 brothers?" he asked ignoring my question

"Because, Snow White had 7 Dwarfs" I replied and he chuckled and then grabbed my hands and took me to the living room.

There were 4 boys sitting in the living room. They all looked scary and handsome just like gabby and they were tall like tree. Everyone had a big smile on face just like prince have in the movie but one was having no emotions on face and he looked like a villain.

"Everyone, meet Amelia" he said

"Hey! Amelia. I'm Luca and I'm 16" Luca said and gave me a hug And I hugged him back.

"Hello, I'm Matteo and I'm 17" Matteo said giving me a hug and I hugged him back.

"Hi , I'm Coper and I'm 20" he said and hugged me and I hugged him back too.

"I'm 22 baby" gabby said

"Welcome back Amelia, I'm your oldest brother Vincent and Legal guardian and I'm 25" the one who look like villain said.

"Hello, everyone. I'm Amelia and I'm 9" I replied smiling at them.

I went up-to Luca and said "You know you look like prince"

"Really?" he asked

"Yes" I replied

"You are my favorite" he said

"Thank you" I replied

"Amelia, come I'll show you your room" Vincent said and I nodded

He started walking up-to the stairs and I followed him. Soon he stopped front of a white door and said "This is your room"

I entered the room Behind him and it was beautiful and very much bigger than my old room. It was just like a princess room.

"Do you like the room?" Vincent asked

"yes, I love it" I replied

"Thank you" I said and hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Vincent?" I said

"Yes?" he asked

"can I call you Vince? Your name is toooooo longgggg" I once again said stretching. He let out a chuckle but maintain a cold face again .

"yes, you can" he replied

"I'll leave you to unpack now and dinner is at 7:00 pm. Someone will come to fetch you." he said

I quickly laid on the bed and stared at the sealing and then grabbed a pair of clothes and went to have a shower. After showering I changed into this.

I heard a knock on my door and someone came in

I heard a knock on my door and someone came in . It was Luca.

"Hey, Lil princess. Gabriel send me here to help you unpack" he said and I nodded.

We both unpacked my stuffs. Well mostly he did and set them into my walking closer while I just sat on bed and looked at him working.

After unpacking he sat beside me on the bed.
"what do you like to do Ame?" he asked

I thought of it for a minute "I like watching princess movies, cycling, playing , drawing and talking" I replied

"Wow, you like so many things" he said and I chuckled.

"What do you like to do?" I asked

"well, I like partying, getting in trouble, Pranking and getting laid" he said.

What's getting laid? I wanted to ask him but someone came into the room. It was Coper.

"it's time for dinner" he said

"okay" both Luca and I said together.

We made our way downstairs and my brothers were already at the table. Vince was at the head of the table.  gabby was on his right .matteo was on his left. Copper and luca sat beside him and I sat beside gabby.

"finished unpacking?" gabby asked

"Yes" I said happily.

"Good, do you like your room baby?" he asked

"Yes, a lot" I replied.

The maid came and started serving us dinner and everyone was eating quietly and I can't sit quiet even for a min.

"uhm luca?" I said

"yes Ame?" he asked

"what is getting laid?" I asked

All of my brothers head turned towards me and Matteo spit out his food. And copper was controlling his laugh.

"Tell me na what is getting laid?" I asked again

"Baby, where did you learn that word?" gabby asked

"Luca told me that he likes getting laid" I said

And on that comment of mine Matteo and Cooper burst into laughter. While gabby and Vince were giving him death glares.

"For fucks sake ,stop laughing" Luca said to Matteo and coper.

"what's fuck?" I asked "Why didn't my teacher taught me all that word?" I asked looking at gabby and he looked pissed and nervous.

"Amelia, that are bad words and you are not supposed to say that. So don't say that word again" Vince said sternly.

"and you, meet me at my office after dinner" Vince said pointing at Luca.

------

Enjoying the story so far?
Let me know what you think about it...