Killers Born Arc #2

Mulai dari awal

Widow: We need to evaluate! Everyone, go!

Wanda began to open a portal which everyone rushed through. Widow stopped and found you with Taskmaster.

Widow: Y/N! We need to go!

You hesitated before you kicked Taskmaster in the leg and blasted off towards the portal. Widow pushed you in, but you saw how hopeless the situation had become. Your eyes grew wide.

Y/N: Widow!

Widow: Go! Get out of here! I'll hold them off!

Y/N: No! You can't!

Widow: Close it!

Wanda: But...

Widow: Do it!

Wanda shut her eyes, and closed the portal. You raced towards it but only hit a wall.

Y/N: Damnit!

You punched the wall, leaving a dent.

Monster:
Year 1
Final Arc

Eli: We lost six. Plus Moony and Widow. The hell was that?

Kate: It doesn't matter. Those things are infecting the entire city. It's like a virus outbreak.

You looked around but suddenly noticed someone else was missing.

Y/N: Where's Danny?

Wanda looked around for a moment.

Wanda: I sensed him come through.

You looked around for a moment, before your senses went off. You quickly turned around but you were met with a powerful punch..you were sent flying across the room and into the wall.

Danny: We are here.

Viv: He has been infected

You pushed yourself up as Danny began to approach the group. However, Wanda held him back with her magic while everyone else charged at him.

Y/N: No! He can infect you guys!

They all stopped and you created your flame skates. You rushed over to him and Venom covered your body.

Y/N: He can't get me.

Danny went to attack again, but you grabbed his leg and slammed him into the ground.

Y/N: Long range attacks only! No one else is gonna get infected today!

Kate pulled out her bow and fired off an arrow. It hit Danny, beeped, and erupted which sent him flying into the wall.

Eli: Where the hell are we, anyway?

Wanda: The Avengers Compound. It was far enough from the city.