The Unbelievable Arc #3

Widow: So, he broke into the lab with some girl in pink?

Janet: Yeah. I came back because there was an alert that someone had broken in. Someone took Hank's old suit.

Widow and Janet were in the Quinjet with Tony, Cap, and Thor. Basically anyone they could gather up at such short notice.

Cap: Y/N stole his suit?

Janet: I don't think so. I thought he did, but he didn't have it on him. Neither did the girl. But I did put a tracker on Y/N.

Widow just sighed.

Widow: I am the worse caretaker ever.

Monster:
Year 1

Nadia flew around the room and fired upon any robot that got too close to Gwen. Those she didn't get, Gwen was more than happy to slice through.

You had 2 minutes and 25 seconds before the base would explode. And you needed to hurry.

Y/N: What isss thisss guy made of?!

You punched the mech again which caused it to stumble back. You used the chance to grab it's leg and swing it around. You then sent it flying across the room and into the wall which caused it to crack.

This thing hardly dented and your claws could hardly really cut it. It was like it was made of a stronger metal than Adamantium.

That alone was a problem.

Nadia: Guys, I think we should make a run for it.

Gwen: I agree with Baby Wasp!

Nadia: I am not a baby! I am, uh....15? I...I don't really know but that's not the point!

You agreed with the idea. You needed to get them out of here before the base went up in flames.

Y/N: Everyone head to the exit!

Nadia nodded and grabbed Gwen. She then flew over the attacking robots while you just charged right through them. With metal parts flying everywhere and a trail of flames behind you, you hurried on all fours towards the exit.

Gwen: How are you this strong?

Nadia: I work out a lot.

Y/N: Thisss isss why no one wasss here. They were going to evacuate it and blow it to bitsss.

Gwen: Leave no evidence behind. I like their style.

But that meant you had no answers. But, the voice did say something that stuck with you. He said something about a Godslayer. Someone name Doom. It wasn't much, but it was something.

Nadia: I see the exit!

Up ahead you could see the night sky. At least you were almost there.

Y/N: We're almossst there!

Yes. Yes you were.

Too bad you were out of time.

You heard something behind you and you looked over your shoulder to see explosions going off everywhere. You hurried towards the door but Nadia and Gwen were falling behind.

Y/N: Damnit!

You leaped up and caught the girls. You held them close as the explosions reached you and sent you flying out into the open. You ended up on the loading bay as the base continued to erupt.