2: Getting Betrayed

When I opened my eyes I saw an old man sitting on a throne. He was wearing what seemed to be very royal clothes and a big crown was sitting on top of his head. Then he told us how we need to fight for him blah blah blah you know how the story goes.

One day we were told to train alone because our trainers were busy. Honestly it was a little fishy but hey, what can I do about it.

Well I should've done something because the next thing I know, Clyd was there. With a sword. He was a mage not a swordsman. I tried to run but that just ended up with him pushing me... off a cliff. Yep.

I woke up in a pitch black space. Behind me was a table with what kinda seemed like a crown. Well it is a crown, just made out of darkness. I think. It looked like it was made from shadows. Next to it was a pitch black snake.

"Hello!" the snake said.

"You can talk?" I asked

"Of course I can!" the snake said enthusiastically.

"Who are you?" I asked, very confused.

"I don't have a name if that was what you were wondering, BUT I am a darkness snake sent from God. He sent me to look for a new god! Do you want to be the new God?" the snake questioned.

"Sure, but didn't I just die?" I replied.

"Well technically you did but since you will be god you will return to your body with your new found powers!" the snake explained.

(This is what he looks like and he has a crown tattoo on his collarbone)

"Oh ok. What powers will I have?" I asked.

"Well you will have all of God's powers of course! Which is like creation, destruction, and you will possess all the elements. Oh and you will be immortal and stuff. Also I will be accompanying you. I hope that it won't bother you" the snake said dejectedly.

"Of course I don't mind! It will be lonely without a friend." I replied.

"Really! That's great! Anyways, just put a droplet on that crown and it will appear as a sort of tattoo somewhere on your body. You can talk to me telepathically or you can call me out. You can also summon the crown if you want to wear it. Good luck and talk to you on the outside!" the snake said enthusiastically.

I walked over to the crown and cut my hand open and let my blood drip onto the crown. As I did so, my consciousness faded away and I woke up back in my real body.