5

"hello" = saiki speaking

"hello" = saiki's thoughts/telepathy

(basically any speech in bold that is in italics is saiki's thoughts)

~

You're a bad idea, but i like bad ideas

It was finally Sunday, the sun was shining as bright as ever, the breeze was cool and refreshing and everything felt so in place; it would be a crime to not go out. And that was exactly the reason why the group: y/n, Mera, Chiyo, Aiura, Hairo, Aren, Nendou, Kokomi, Kaidou and Saiki had all decided to go out to an amusement park later on in the day. And by that, i mean everyone else decided to go except Saiki but they ended up annoying him until he gave in and agreed to go too.

But its obvious enough that Saiki could've easily avoid going to the amusement if he actually tried. Did he actually want to go to the amusement park? No. Was he still going to go because he knew y/n would be there? Probably, even though he'd never admit it. He convinced himself that the reason why he kept thinking about her was because she was the first non-idiot who he couldn't read the mind of, of course he was going to be curious about her. And to prove to himself that he didn't think of y/n as anything more than a friend he would stop being curious about her, he would no longer steal glances at her and he would no longer hope that she would start a conversation with him, because she was just a friend. That's all she was, and all she will ever be.

Y/n was excited to go out, she still felt a sort of emptiness inside her but that didn't mean she was going to give up on her dream life. She finally got a chance to be normal, to make friends who were actually good people, she was determined not to let her crappy, negative thoughts get the best of her.

Besides, 10 friends out on a sunny, spring day, what could possibly go wrong? 

~

It was 5pm and they had all met up at the amusement park, even though Aren and Chisato had arrived ridiculously late.

"I hope you guys aren't scared of big rides, i mean not everyone can be as brave and resilient as me and that's okay" Kaidou chuckled.

"zip it and get on the tea cup rides, we all know your scared of heights," Aiura teased jokingly.

"Yeah didn't you cry on the plane ride to England, shun baby?" Nendou smirked.

"ah yes, shun baby is what Kaidou's mom calls him, it suits him to be honest"

"I DIDNT CRY, YOU MADE THAT UP," Kaidou yelled with tears forming in his eyes, which he quickly wiped away with his sleeve.

"He did cry on the plane ride, i saw it through clairvoyance"

"Can you guys stop bickering so we can actually get on a ride already" Chiyo crossed her arms in annoyance.

"Exactly, which one should we go on first then" Hairo said agreeing.

"We should really get food first, shouldn't we? I mean who wants to go on a bunch of rides on an empty stomach?" Mera said rubbing her stomach with a disheartened look on her face. The uproar of noise coming from her stomach had somehow managed to deafen the laughing and talking of the crowd of people at the amusement park.