He steps back and looks at me strangely. "What's with the hair?". I smacked his shoulder playfully and sticky my tongue out, "Girls night got too crazy". Asher sits down on the couch and laughs.

I take a seat next to him and we start to talk about how or summer's been so far, I couldn't help but notice a dark ink on his forearm. I gotta say I wasn't sure if it was the dark mark but then again Pansy told me that almost all Slytherins became allies with Voldemort. "I'm one of them, I had no choi-". I raised my hand not wanting to hear the rest of what he had to say. "Seems like nobody has a choice anymore". I gave him a sympathetic smile.

"Well I only came here to warn you". He shifted a little and rubbed his hands down his pants. It's surprises me to see Asher act this was, he's always been a confident guy. "Warn me?". I gave him a questionable look . What could he possible warn me about.

"It's about Max, he's goi-".

"Ahem!, I hope I'm not interrupting". Ashers eyes widened at the sight of Max walking in. He quickly stood up and excused himself.

"Wait Asher!". I got up and Max's arms wrapped around my waist. "It's fine probably nothing important". No it is important because it has to do with Max but when he came in he ruined everything. But I wasn't going to discuss that with him, all I know is that Max is up to something.

I grabbed his arm and slip it off me, "yeah probably nothing important". I pick up the tea pot and take it into the kitchen and Max follows from behind. I felt like a prey underneath his gaze, he kept looking at my every move.

I began to wash a couple dishes that were left in the sink trying not to think much about being watched like a prey by Max. After I finish I turn around to grab a paper towel but instead bump into him. Max grabs a couple strands of my hair, "I like the new look". I smiled and his eyes were no longer on me but on my lips. I start to think back about the conversation I had with Jackson about having this Sumer fling and how Max would be my best option but I thought it's ridiculous, but now it didn't seem to ridiculous anymore.

Max pressed his lips on mine and gently our lips moved together. They were cold and soft but with a couple of second they became warm. I threw my hands behind his head and he wrapped his arms around my waist picking me up. Max didn't break the kiss so I kept going along with it until he started walking. I was a bit confused and saw that he was taking me into the back room were we have all the tables and chairs stacked.

To my surprise there was a sofa and Max gently placed me and hovered over me. We kept kissing and he kept biting down on my lip. I push him up gently trying to catch my breath, "I think we should go back. It's almost time for breakfast". Max smiled and got off of me and walked out of the room leaving me there stuck in my thoughts. This definitely wasn't supposed to happen but I let myself get carried away.

I walked out just in the moment my siblings and Pansy started walking in. My siblings mouth dropped when they noticed my hair. I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed at their reaction. "Are you guys going to help me set up the table..?". The boys snapped out of it and started setting the table.

I open the cupboard to grab plates. "Here let me help you". Max reached for the plates and stacked them on the counter. I close the cupboard and he gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and I couldn't help to smile, "thank you". I turn around to see if anyone looked but nobody did, everyone is too busy talking and setting up the table.

I go ahead and take a seat and Max takes a seat next to me and everyone starts to take a seat as well. Some of us made small talks here and there and others just enjoyed their food.