Chapter Thirteen

Harrys pov 
After a little while i carried her upstairs  to our room and put her to bed cause it was a long flight and she was tired so i let her sleep while we finished unpacking. 

We were about done and were just finishing putting the groceries away. When i heard her  Maya call my name from upstairs. I walked in and she was laying in bed taking a minute to remember where she was. Morning i said sitting next to her on our bed, You hungry we made pancakes i said. Please tell me Haz didnt help with those. yes but Sam helped so they should be fine i said chuckling. then yes let me just get dressed and i'll be right down. Ok i said and kissed her forehead and walkign back downstairs. 

A/n- they landed at like 7:30 am so thats why she went back to sleep. also the house is furnished. 

Mayas pov 
i finished getting dressed and headed down stairs i found my way to the kitchen. the house was a bigger than i was use to so i would have to ask harry to show me where everything was. Morning everyone said as i walked in. Ok Harry you are gonna have to label everything till i can get use to were everything. this house is bigger than i'm used to so show lets take to day to help me walk around and mental map out please.

Harrys pov
i laughed, sure thing Babe i said kissing her cheek and getting her a plate of food and placing it in front of her. thanks harry she said and started eating.

After she finished eating i showed her around the house she picked up the lay out pretty quickly cause by noon she was navigating the house like she been here for a week, occasionally she would make a wrong turn but she had gotten it down.  We had a pool too so We got changed and  headed outside to the backyard. she dipped her foot in and quickly pulled it out its so cold she squealed  I'll turn on the heat it is kinda cool out today and i turned around to get the remote but Maya Shoved me in but i grabbed her waist pulling her in with me. We both resurface and Maya Sqeualing and climbed out running to one of the beach chairs and wrapped herself in her towel shivering. i also got out but i was used to the cold i walked over to her and wrapped my towel around her and hugged her. Maybe another day when its not so cold i said kissing her head and we went inside to change. 

Maya's pov 
We went up to our room   Harry had see me change before but i still thought it was cute  that he would turn around like a gentlemen even though we were dating. Harry turn around you div i giggled and he did. sorry just being respectful he Smiled and sat down on the bad . i kissed him, well thank you but really its ok. plus for god sakes You've seen in a bikini so many times and its pretty much the sane thing as a bra and underwear.

Harry's pov
She was right I mean we'd only been dating for 2 months but we've been best friends for almost 5 years. If I think about she has changed in front of me a couple times when we shared a assistant trailer during filming of Spider-Man.homecoming
(This set in 2021 just no covid, also.I'm.not sure on dates I think the greatest showman wrapped before Spider-Man homecoming  started filming but I'm not 100% sure )
I guess I was being silly, I finally took the time to really look at her. She noticed this and smile pulling her dress over her head and rubbing her hair so it was just damp and not dropping wet anymore.

Mayas pov
Hey since everyone left....I said smirking and sitting on his lap facing him. He smirked back wrapping his arms around it my waist as we started to makeout.

A few minutes later

Haz pov
I Knocked on the door but no one answered so I used the key Harry gave me. I walked upstairs and knocked on their bedroom door. After a few moments Harry opened it, I could tell they had been making out cause Harrys was pulling on a shirt when I walked in and His Hair was all messy. I snickered to myself and sat down on the bean bag chair in the room. So do you guys wanna come over  Tom Throwing a party.

Harrys pov
I looked over at Maya, wait Have you Drank since you turned 21. She looked down and shook her head, Oh then we are so coming let's go. harry idk I kinda don't feel like getting drunk in front of all Toms celebrity friends. Tom invited Ty and Nick to come Haz said and she Shot up. GIVE ME 10 MINUTES and ran to the Bathroom. 

Haz pov
Harry frowned and I laughed, who are they? Ty played Harley in Mcu and gray in Jurassic World and Nick played Zach in Jurassic World, Ben Parish in The 5th Wave .She Good friends with Ty and has a crush on Nick. Age? He said Seriously I laughed relax harry But If you must know Ty's 19 and Nicks 26 OLDER THAN ME AND TOM youre safe believe me.

10 minutes later

Mayas pov
I put on light makeup and My hair up in a pony tail. I grabbed my purse and walked out, ok ready I said and We walked out Getting in the car Haz driving , Harry in the front and  Me in the back.