Chapter Two

Maya's pov 
we made it to San Marco and we were walkign when harry got a call and stepped away. i stopped with harrison by the lion statue and we were talking when Paps and fan started to notice us and run over swarming us. SHIT! haz exclaimed and tried to get us outta there but i was pushed to the ground by fans . MAYA! he called HAZ! i yelled starting to panic i curled up in a ball trying to protect my head. 

Harry's pov 
I finished my call and turned the corner to see A mob of fans and i ran HAZ! i yelled over the fans WHERE IS MAYA! , then i saw her she was on the ground curled up. Rage filled me and i snapped GUYS i yelled and everyione  stopped CALM DOWN SOMEONES DOWN . i turned to harrison you get them over there and call for a ride i'll get her. haz nodded and lead every one away. i ran to maya he was crying and still curled up on the ground havign a panic attack i would assume. i scooped her up in my arms hugging her tight and rubbed her back as she clung to my chest. You're ok You're ok , its over , shhhh i'm here ..she just cried..hey maya you gotta breath ok deep breath its ok i said as i kissed her head and held her tight. 

maya's pov
i felt safe in harry's arm and i eventully calmed down. I pulled away from harry and her cupped my face n his hands and kissed my forehead. you ok he as squeezing my hands and helping me up. I- I think so i said as harrison ran up and Hugged me. I'm so sorry maya i tried but there we're too many he said, its ok haz its not your fault. Zendaya ran up a few minutes later followed by Tom. Z pulled me into a tight hug. For god sakes are you ok she asks finally pullign away. then she turned to Harry and Harrison. YOU CALL FOR HELP AS SOON AS IT GETS BAD YOU HEAR ME YOU DIVS she yelled Smacking there chest and then hugging them asking if their ok. Z i'm fine and dont yell at harry he's the one who Saved me and got them away from me. 

Harry's pov 
we all got into Z's car and drove back to Maya's place. ONce we got back to Maya's place i check my phone to see a news story 

                                                  HARRY HOLLANDS SAVES FAN CAUGHT IN CROWD 
________________________________________________________________________________
Younger brother of actor Tom Holland was seen today helping out a fan who was pushed to the ground while a mob of fans over took her and Tom's best friend Harrison while she was chatting with him and harry was stepped away  . Harry noticed  and  was quick to get fans away and rush to the fan and comfort her as she was having a panic attack due to fear for her life. (pictures below were taken by a fan after the crowd had left.)

Harry's pov 
sure enough there were pictures of my hugging and comforting Maya.

Harry is yet to make a statement about the encounter and we all hope that the fan is ok as she was also seen leaving with the boys. Is this Fan Harry's girlfriend? stayed tuned for update. 

Harry's pov
Maya would you be ok going live with me to clear up rumors and tell everyone you're ok. Sure she said. I started the live and placed my phone on my tripod. Hey guys i said as people started to join. i just wanted to come on here and talk about the incident today. First of all this is Maya she is not a fan she actually a good friend of mine and Zendaya's. Hi guys Maya said waving at the live, thanks so much for the concern and let me say i'm fine just a little shaken up. Thanks to Harry getting to me so fast i wasnt hurt at all. she  said smiling looking over at me and i put my arm arounf her shoulder and started to read comments. 

Maya's pov 
We started to read comments. Are you Harry's Girlfriend?. Haha No i'm not we just really close i meet him a few years back when i was in L.A. as an assistant to Zendaya while she was filming The Greatest Showman. Are Dating Harrison?. No I'm dating Harrison either i'm current single although if  one  of them were  to ask me out i wouldn't say no i mean there both very sweet and attractive guys and they are like my  best friends, But currently nothing is going on. How old are you? I'm 21 years old . Are you living with them? no currently i'm living here with Zendaya. 

Harry's pov
Well we gotta go guys I might actually take you up on that offer Maya for a date. She looked at my Wide eyed as i ended the live. W-What really? she stuttered blushing hard and gaping at me. Yeah, why not you my best friend and i kinda have a crush on you for a while now, i said looking down shyly. I looked back at her and she was still shocked but had recovered slightly. I'd Love to go on a date with you Harry Holland she said kissing my cheek and getting up. 

Maya's pov 
i walked to Z's room down the hall from the living room where me and harry where sitting. I knocked on the door once then burst in. Z I squealed what? she asked HARRY JUST ASKED ME OUT AND I MIGHT HAVE KISSED HIM ON THE CHEEK i Squealed and flopped onto her bed. REALLY OMG FINALLY! and i looked at her. You knew ? i said confused, yeah he's had a crush on you forever finally the kid got some guts. Well probably cause a fan asked if we would date and i said i would love to if he ever asked me out so i guess i gave him the courage to ask finally.