Chapter Eight

A/n - im gonna Get back on track here  next chapter but We still friends with Sadie and Millie . later  I might do a thing where I set up Sam and Sadie cause Sadie 18 so😋 ..but we'll see I don't wanna do anything big that makes me shy away from Harry and Maya

May's pov
We got back to my place and we walked into the house towards my room. "Ok before we go in I apologize now and don't laugh". Ok they said and I open the door they walked in and smiled. " Why would we laugh this is Cool,Wait do you have every poster?" Millie ask. No im missing the Billy season 3 one the season 2 character posters and um the one of Hopper in the pumpkin patch . Millie and sadie looked at me with shock.

Sadie pov
Damn girl That's commitment I love it I said Sitting on Maya bed. What else you got . She opened up a truck by her dresser and pulled out binders both coveted in Themed stickers one binder was marked Fan theories, one marked Stranger things but in words. I opened it and it was every episode  in writing  , like if you turned on voice over on Netflix. How long did this take you .? I asked , Um 3 weeks and that just season 1 she said casual like it wasnt a big deal .

Millie pov
Ok you deserve this I said and grabbed a sharpie from her Desk I signed the front of both binders and the poster of me. Sadie did the sane but signed her Part of one of the posters

( the posters they sighed in my room *they not actually but I wish😂*)

The binders

Millie poster

Millie poster

 Everyone poster minus Hop and Joyce (Sadie signed her space)

Maya pov
Omg thank you . Wanna pose for a selfie in the door way for my Instagram Millie asks . DUH! I said and we did.

Time skip

Maya pov
Millie and Sadie left and I went back to my to Take a nap.

A/n - sorry this was kinda a filler chapter since I Said they came over and I didn't wanna leave it out so next  chapter we back I track for the story❤