Chapter Seven

A/N - i'm changing our age to 18 and harry's  to 19 , but everyone elses ages are the same 

Maya's pov
i woke up still in harry's arms, Good morning Beautiful harry said scaring me a bit as i jumped. Oh sorry didnt mean to scare you he said kissing my forehead. How long have you be awake? i asked no long i just didnt wanna wake you. hes so cute i thought, thank you i said kissing him what time it ask reaching fro my phone. 7:30AM i exclaims we sleep all day and night i laughed. i sat up and tried to walk but felt dizzy and sat back down .

Harry's pov
she went to stand up but quickly sat back down,  just then my phone beeped alerting  me her  blood sugar was low  and going down. i picked up Maya and laid her on the bed so if she passed out she wouldn't get hurt. ok i'm gonna go get you bag stay here and stay awake. I went to the bathroom across the hall and grabbed her bag of the counter and went back to maya. I sat on the bed next to her and opened one of the insulin  pens  ok 1...2...3 and i pinched her skin and injected the pen into her  belly waited 10 seconds then took it out. all done i said and kissed her forehead.

Maya pov 
it hurt but not bad , he kissed me on my forehead and helped me sit up slowly. i'm ok i said and stood up i took the pen and threw it away in the container that the doctor gave us. we walked out of my room and went to the living room where i sat down and turned on the  tv while harry went to go talk to tom. 

Toms pov
yes the surprise is ready, just get her ready and meet us at fountain in 20 minutes.

A/N- if you guys are wondering why i know so much about this the city it takes place in is because i live here. the house that i describe in the  story is my house .

Harry's pov
Everyone left i went back into the living room. Maya get dressed in something casual i have a surprise for you. ok she said i went to her room.

A few minutes later she walked out in a lime  crop top and jeans. Is this ok ? she asked , its perfect i said holding out my hand and she grabbed it and intertwining our finger as we walked out to the car.  she got into the car and i blindfolded her and i pulled out of the driveway and headed towards the meeting spot.

Maya's pov 
we arrived 10 minutes later , harry helped me outta the car and stood me where he wanted me. i knew where we were casue i could hear the fountain roaring and feel the water mist on my face. ok i'm gonna take this off and try not to freak out to much ok harry said . ok..i said and he took off the blindfold. i open my eyes and my jaw dropped and my eyes went wide, standing in front of me was none other than the cast of Stranger things . SURPRISE! they all said in unison and i squealed and held on to harry for support so i didnt faint. I love you guys so much omg this is the best day ever i said.

Millie;s pov 
she was so excited and to tell you i was a little nervous myself cause her boyfriend is Harry holland brother of my celeb crush Tom Holland who was  beside harry.  well come give us a hug  we dont bite i promise. she hugged me and i could see she was crying. aw honey dont cry i said. then i whispered in her ear, I fangirlign myself i mean Tom Holland is standing in front of me. we giggled 

Mayas pov 
i gave everyone a hug  i blush a little with noah  cause i always had a crush on him. Harry saw this and elbowed me hey your mine. i know that you div i laughed . a few minute later Paddy and Sam arrived follwed by Z. When i saw Z walkign up me and millie smiled knowign Noah had a mojor crush on her. i tapped Noah shoulder and turned him around just as Z was walking up . 
Noah eyes about bulged outta his head . We all laughed and Z went up to noah 

Z's pov
Maya had told me noah had a crush on me so i went up to him. Hi noah I said , H-Hi he says blushing . i looked over and Finn and millie were recording , Well give me a hug i said he hugged me and then i went over to maya. How you doing girly 

Maya's pov 
well i got millie and sadies number so i'm dyingi said to Zendaya  then Harry walked over and i jumped into his arms HARRY HOLLAND I LOVE YOU i said kissing him and he laughed . BEST SURPRISE EVER. hey Millie,Sadie do you guys wanna come over to mine and Z's house . Sure they said and we left  after saying goodbye to everyone .

A/N - yes I know this not the best chapter but I miss the show and its kinda goes together still my room full of posters of them and Noah likes Zendaya so it worked kinda again sorry I just wanted to people st something but was Writing blocked today