Chapter 6: You're Not Alone

Y/N's P.O.V

I finally make it to the top and see Luke sitting down.

As I enter he stands.

Y/N: Alright, you and I need to talk. I've got some things that need to be said. So you're gonna shut up and listen.

Luke: Excuse me...

Y/N: No! Let me talk now. Look, I know you blame yourself for what happened to Ben, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't help Rey and I. You always taught me that Jedi help people and that we're peacekeepers and we never give up, but that's exactly what you're doing. Whilst hide here like a coward millions of people, innocent people are getting hurt or worse by the First Order.

I breathe in heavily.

Y/N: Do you think this is what aunt Mara would want you to do? Hide here like a coward whilst the galaxy dies.

He stays silent.

Y/N: No, she wouldn't want this. She'd want you to get off you ass and help us.

Luke: You don't get to tell me what Mara wanted, she was my wife!

I walk closer.

Y/N: No, I think I do. Because I found her you know. I found her.

Luke: What?

Y/N: I found her. While you were here hiding I found her, six months after you left. She was being held at a First Order base on Lothal. When I found her there she had been tortured, and she died in my arms. I had to sit there and watch her die in my arms!

I look down so Luke doesn't see the tears.

Y/N: But you were hiding like a coward. Because that's all you are now. A coward. And if you don't help Rey and I aunt Mara and everyone else died for nothing.

I shake my head as I realise that I'm not getting anywhere with him. I then feel something. I feel Rey and she's in trouble.

I decide to leave but once I get to the exit to leave I stop.

Y/N: I'm going because there is someone else that needs me right now. And by the way you're not the only one that misses her.

I leave the mountain to find Rey.

(Ten minutes later)

I've been looking for Rey for ten minutes in the stormy night sky. I then turn to see Rey slowly walking back to her hut with her head hung low.

I run over to her and when I get to her I gently push her head up to look at me.

Y/N: Rey, what happened? Are you okay?

She looked at me and even through the rain I could see that she had been crying. She then drops to her knees.

I kneel down to her level.

Y/N: Hey, come on, let's get you dried off.

I pick up Rey bridal style and take her over to her hut.

After getting Rey to her hut and help her dry off. Once that's done Rey explains to me that she has also been seeing Kylo Ren and that he said she needed to kill her past.

And that made her decide to go down to the place she was drawn to before. She thought that she'd find her parents down there, but she didn't.

I couldn't help but feel sorry for her.

Rey: I thought if I went down there I'd find something, but I didn't. I've never felt so alone.

Y/N: You're not alone Rey.

She moves face closer to me.

Rey: Neither are you.

She and I move our hands out and the touch. When that happens I see something I never thought I'd see. I saw Rey's parents, and in that moment I knew that Rey's parents are dead, and they have been for awhile.

When I come back to reality I see that Rey and I are about to kiss. All I could think is how am I gonna tell Rey what I saw.

I also came to the realisation that maybe part of the reason Ben turned to the darkside is because he felt alone. Just like I did when I lost my friends at the temple and aunt Mara later on. And just like Rey did after going down to that place to find her parents.

I then stop moving in and Rey opens her eyes and looks confused.

Rey: Hey, what's wrong?

Y/N: Um, nothing, it's nothing. I just remembered that I needed to do something.

I stand up.

Y/N: I'll be back in a few minutes.

Rey: Wait!

She stands up and turns me to face her.

Rey: Please, don't leave. Stay with me tonight.

I pull her close and peck her on the lips.

Y/N: Don't worry beautiful, I'll be back, I just need to go and do something and I'll explain when I come back. Okay?

She blushes and kisses me, once we pull away from the kiss we both smile.

Rey: Okay, just don't take too long.

I nod.

Y/N: I won't.

I then leave her hut I go over to my hut so I can commutate with Ben. I need to reach out to him and show him that I'm gonna be there for him and remind him that he's not alone.

Once I get to my hut I start meditating and after a few minutes I open my eyes and see Ben sitting infront of me.

After talking back and forth just like we used when we were younger.

Y/N: Ben, you're not alone. I'll always be here brother.

I see Ben smile.

Ben: Thank you little brother.

He and I move our hands and let then touch, just like Rey and I had done earlier.

After a couple of seconds we see Luke come into the hut and he sees us together.

Luke: STOP!

Uncle Luke uses the force to blow the hut apart.

And when I look back to Ben I see that he has disappeared.