Chapter 1: We Need Luke Skywalker

(Planet: Ahch-To)

Y/N's P.O.V

Rey and I stand a few metres away from uncle Luke for a couple of seconds just to give him time to process what was happening.

I then walk forward with Rey following close behind, when I get close enough I hand uncle Luke his original lightsaber, the lightsaber that he lost on Bespin and the Lightsaber that belonged to my grandfather Anakin Skywalker.

Uncle Luke looks at the saber closely and then looks back to Rey and I in shock as he hadn't seen this Lightsaber in three decades.

His face then drops and he throws the lightsaber over his shoulder and walks off.

Rey and I turn to look at him, confused as to why he did this.

Rey: Master Skywalker?

Y/N: Uncle Luke.

He ignores us and carries on walking.

We following him until we see him go into a hut with a slab of metal as a door.

Rey and I move closer towards the hut and Rey uses her staff to knock on the door.

Rey: Master Skywalker?

I then knock on the door.

Y/N: Alright uncle Luke, we're here on behalf of the Resistance. Mum sent us here.

I breathe in heavily.

Y/N: We need your help.

We hear nothing but silence.

Y/N: Ah screw this.

I walk off and Rey follows me. I go down and pick up the lightsaber that Luke threw.

I then look down at the water below and see Luke's X-Wing under the water.

Rey sits down next to me and holds my hand.

Rey: Well, we're not off to the best start.

I look at her.

Y/N: No we're not.

Rey: So, do you have a plan B?

I look back towards the direction we came from.

Y/N: Yeah, I do.

Luke's P.O.V

I've just finished taking off my white robes and neatly folded them up.

I then hear a knock on the door again.

Luke: Go away.

The door then comes flying off and I see Y/N and that girl walk in with Chewie.

Luke: Chewie, what are you doing here?

Chewbacca: (Growls.)

Y/N: He said you're coming back with us.

Luke: How did you find me?

???: It's a long story. We'll explain on the Falcon.

Luke: Falcon?

The three of them look down and I see Y/N with tears in his eyes. This tells me that something bad happened.

Luke: Wait. Where's Han?

Y/N's P.O.V

We then left the hut with Luke and explain everything that had happened the last few days. Dad's death, the First Order destroying the Republic, Rey and I fighting Kylo Ren of Starkiller base, me losing my hand and finding the Skywalker saber.