Episode Prologue: The Day We Meet

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I don't remember they're coming over for a visit?" As the old man tried to  remember when the two visitors arrived at the cottage porch.

"Merlin!" A cheerful and friendly voice chimed in. "It's been awhile, aye ol' timer?" 

The first visitor is a young man who appeared in his early adult years. He had bright brown unkempt hair and dark blue eyes, bright blue vest with two black belts attached to a scabbard sword, black pants and brown boots.

"That voice? Can't it be?" Merlin thought his mind was playing tricks on him until a young woman appeared next to her husband where they arrived at the cottage. 

"It really has been since the last time we fought together." She spoke in a soft voice as she smiled at the old wizard.

She had beautiful platinum hair that flow like a golden waterfall and bright red eyes shined like gems. Wearing black witch hat with gold lining also matches her clothing. 

"Eleazar... Claire... It really is you!" A sudden showers of tears where the old man begins crying like a waterfall, "Oh I haven't seen you two in ages!"

"Easy there you old baby, no reason to cry." Eleazar chuckled while calming down the crying Merlin, his wife, Claire laughed quietly when she noticed the young boy. She looked at Shin, who blushed and turned away from her gaze.

"Oh hello there, who are you little one?" She lowered at the boy's level who gave the warmth smile that sensed a motherly aura.

"My name is Shin Wolford! Are you friends with my grandpa?" He grinned, which Claire finds it adorable. 

"Well it was nice to meet you Shin." The Witch then calls her husband's attention. "And this is my husband, his name is Eleazar. He's one of your grandfather's old friends." 

"Really!" Shin's eyes begin sparkles after learning about the two.

"You can say that kiddo." Eleazar pats Shin in the head. "It was nice to meet you, I'm sure we'll get along." 

"It's good to see you after for so long." The old wizard said after he stops from his never-ending tears. 

"How are you two today and what brings you to the forest?"

"Well you see Merlin. Ever since our wedding, Elea and I started a family together and been away for so long we think it's time to visit our old friend."

"That's wonderful you two!" Merlin said, congratulating the couple. "Where's your child?"

"Oh! we brought him to see you. Elea can bring him?"

 "You know how shy he is." The husband nodded and searched around the cottage. It wasn't long until he spotted something hiding from the tree.

"Oh there you are! Playing hide and seek." Eleazar brought the child back to the cottage as Merlin become very exuberant to meet the couple's child as well especially for Shin wanting to meet a new friend.

"It's alright. These are my old friends I talk about." What almost felt like forever as something appeared beside Eleazar's leg. A small boy who looked timid and quiet, when he noticed unfamiliar faces and quickly shield himself.

"Come say hi. I'm sure you'll love them boy." After convincing his son from hiding, slowly looking at the old wizard and Shin approaches him. Extending his arm for a handshake which confused the boy. 

"Hello

"Hello. My name is Shin Wolford, what's your name?" The boy stared for a second before looking at his father who nodded, he gathered his confidence and said a few words.

"A-Akarui... Akarui Hopes." 

Finally the young boy spoke which Shin smiles as he shakes his hand. He blinked in confusion when a sudden hand patted his brown hair and Merlin appeared who greeted with a warm smile.

"It was nice meeting you, Young Akarui." 

He closes his eyes before waking up to reality where the moon shines in the night sky

He closes his eyes before waking up to reality where the moon shines in the night sky. The hooded boy stares as the ocean washes over his boots. As time passes by, a large red magic circle behind as he enters through before vanishing in thin air.

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

"The balance between hope and despair, one that ignites the flames of light... one is succumbed within the darkness. Will he choose between the two sides?"

╚═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╝