Chapter 32 - A Reunion

Start from the beginning

I followed along to help them.

"Wow, what do you have in here?" I asked Molly.

"Oh, nothing much. Just a giant dead slug," she said.

I immediately put the case down in the snow and backed away.

Molly laughed.

"I was only joking, Y/N. It's my clothes."

I sighed.

"Why would you put the gnarly image in my head," I asked, reluctantly picking up the case again.

"Well, we all could use something to cheer us up," she answered.

I nodded in agreement and carried the luggage in the Potter Home.

The Potter household was bigger than it looked from the outside. It wasn't BIG BIG, but it was big enough to have a few guests sleep over.

・゚✧magical time skip・゚✧

We were all sitting in the living area, talking to each other. I had a cup of hot chocolate in my hand as we listened to Arthur tell a childhood memory.

"And when I came downstairs, my mother shrieked very loudly!" he exclaimed as we laughed, imagining the look on his mother's face.

Molly's eyes disappeared from laughing too hard and James tried his best not to laugh but struggled.

"How did your brothers even manage to make your face look like a star-nosed mole?" I asked.

(Don't search it up. I did and I regret it. It's so HIDEOUS! X0X. You've been warned.)

"Well, they learned it in one of their lessons and tried it on me," Arthur replied.

I squirmed at the thought of being turned into a star-nosed mole.

"Well, Lily and I have something to announce," James said.

Lily smiled happily. Molly and I were excited to find out.

"What is it?" Molly asked, excited.

"I'm pregnant!" Lily shouted.

Molly and I screamed like little girls. We were both happy for her. The two men clapped as Molly and I tackled Lily.

"So how long have you been pregnant?" I asked, sitting back down.

"Two months," Lily answered.

I nodded.

"It's strange though," Lily said.

"What is?" Molly and I asked in unison.

"Dumbledore asked me if I was pregnant after two weeks," Lily said.

"Well, actually," James said. "It was more like he told us."

I did the math.

"So that means... your baby is due in July?" I asked.

"Yep!"

My heart stopped.

Born as the seven month dies...

"Well, congratulations!" Arthur said. "Molly here is due in a few months."

I couldn't believe it. It seemed like yesterday when the three of us sat in the Great Hall at Hogwarts chatting about our future.

"Are you ok, Y/N?" Lily asked.

"Yeah, I'm ok," I said, breaking out of my thoughts.

"It's hard to believe that Tom is You-Know-Who," Molly said.

"So I'm guessing you and Tom broke up, right?" James asked.

"Yes, we did," I said. "But it doesn't mean my options are open."

Little did they know, Tom and I were still a thing.

"Oh, come on, Y/N. We all know Sirius Black has a thing for you," Molly teased.

"I said, my options are not open," I said.

"Oh, fine. You've always been stubborn and liked to play hard-to-get," Lily said.

Just as she said that, a bright red fire flamed the center. It floated in the air for a few seconds then vanished into thin air. Floating in the air, was an envelope.

Arthur handed baby Percy to Molly and bravely got up to grab the letter. He read it for a bit and then spoke.

"Dumbledore has called a meeting."

---

I tried to make this chapter as long and interesting as I could. Hopefully, you liked it.

Sincerely, tomriddleisswag.

P.S. I'm running low on drafts.

🤎⌛️☕️

3/23/21