YEAR 4 - RITA SKEETER

Start from the beginning

"What?"

"What?" She mocked him "As for this day on, Y/n Wintergreen is officially a Triwizard champion."

She put the newspaper that she had just read out loud in front of him on the table.

"But only students in their seventh year can participate." Elijah said confused

"Exactly, Elijah. So, how is this possible?"

The man was thinking for awhile before giving his answer.

"Why would she put her name there?" He asked

Crystal's sarcastic attitude fell down quickly and was replaced by sadness.

"It's so sad that the father doesn't know his daughter."

Elijah rolled his eyes

"Don't talk about something that you don't know of."

"Oh, I know! I know that someone at the school is working for him." Crystal clarified

He nodded.

"Don't worry, I'll look into it. Whoever it is, will be dealt with."

And with that, the Wintergreen went back to work.

"That's it?"

"What more do you want, Crystal?"

"For you to be a good father, can you do that?!" She yelled at him

Elijah took out a cigarette and put it between his lips, he looked at her with a stoic expression.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know, maybe write a letter to Y/n, send her something.....I don't know! Just do something!"

He didn't moved or said anything.

"Rose is not here anymore. It's time for you to start being what Y/n needs."

•••••.*.•••••

A lady stood in front of the champions. She didn't looked too trustworthy.

"What a charismatic group of teenagers!"

She went close to them.

"Hello, I'm Rita Skeeter, I write for the Daily Prophet but, of course you know that, don't you?" She asked "You're the juicy news. So, who is the first one to talk with me?"

She put her hands on Y/n's hair and on Cedric's shoulder.

"How about you?" Rita asked before pushing Y/n into the small room.

They both sat on the stairs.

"So, Y/n, tell me how does it feel to be a 12 year old girl....." The girl interrupted her

"Actually, I'm fourteen....."

But Rita didn't listened to her.

"........About to compete against three students, not only vastly more emotionally mature than yourself, to have mastered spells that you wouldn't attempt in your dizziest daydreams.......concerned?"

"No, in reality,......" Y/n was interrupted again

"No? Wow, for a twelve year old girl....."

"Fourteen." Y/n repeated

".....You seem to have such a confident personality. Tell me, it is true that Harry Potter is your boyfriend?" Rita ignored the girl's statement again

"Uh, no."

"How sad, two teenagers in love that will possible lose each other while fighting bravely to survive......Oh, yes, that sounds like a good story."

Y/n shook her head.

"No, that's not true."

Rita only nodded before faking sadness. She put her hand on Y/n's knee.

"I heard what happened to your mother, dear. Do you think she would be proud of you?"

Y/n got up and left the room. Rita immediately following her.

"The public has the right to know, Y/n."

"No, they don't."

The others looked at Y/n like she was crazy while going away from them.

Rita tried to follow her the best she could with her high heels.

"But, Y/n, is not very common for a twelve year old girl....."

"I'm fourteen!"

Y/n left the room with the champions and Rita behind.

Rita looked at the others in shock.

"Was it something that I said?"

•••••.*.•••••
Well, as you can see, Elijah is a very unique individual.
Also, I will not cast someone to be Elijah Wintergreen. You imagine whoever you want to be your father in this story.
Love you all,
Bye!