The air tensed as both of the students felt very down from today's lesson, although Harry was feeling a little better after hearing his professor's comments. "Oh, look at the time!" Professor Lupin exclaims, his eyes drifted to the clock in a distance. "Well, I better not keep you both any further, it's been getting late and I want both of you rested well after today's lesson."

"But-- I can still--"

"No, Harry. It is very late, and I've kept you both here long enough--." he looks to him and Aine, the kids looked worn out from today's lesson, Aine especially, "-- You two better head back to your common room."

"But--"

"I insist, Harry." 

"Alright, professor", Harry finally gave in, "Thank you for today", the two Gryffindors bid their professor who gave a gentle smile and waved, "You were both marvellous today," he said, proud of his students.

Aine grabbed her outer robe and layered over her uniform as she turns for the door, "Ah, wait, Aine. Do you mind if I speak to you for a second?" Professor Lupin calls out to her and she turned, "Yes, sure, professor."

Harry glanced to Aine and Professor Lupin before telling his friend, "I'll wait for you outside." 

"Thank you, Harry", the older responded with a grateful nod before the boy stepped out of the room, and the wooden door shut tight.

"What is it, professor?" Aine asks, she watched the man pacing around before taking a step closer to her, and his voice spoke almost like a whisper as if he didn't want Harry hearing their conversation, "I'll like you to tell me about your dream--- Nightmare." he corrected and Aine leans back onto one of the pillars, she fiddles with her fingers and told him from where she began to remember till the end of the dream.

"And there you have it..." Aine trails off, her eyebrows furrowed, feeling uneased and confused. "I see." Professor Lupin replies shortly, nodding his head. "You said you heard a woman's voice?" he asks and she nodded, "She called the dog, Padfoot, professor."

Professor Lupins eyes clouded for a moment, and his fingers twitched, "Did you see who she was?" he asks her and she shook her head, "No... I could only vaguely see her in the shadows."

Silence falls between them and Aine said, "Do you perhaps know who this 'Padfoot' may be, professor?" 

Professor Lupin shot up, dumbfounded at the girl's sudden question, "No... I.. I don't." he replies.

"Is that so..? You see-- I remember seeing that word somewhere along with Moony... Wo--" she paused, and shut her mouth instantly after realizing she was muttering her thoughts out! Right, that map was supposed to be a secret, for Godric's sake, Aine. Watch your mouth!

 She looked up and she quickly switched the conversation. However, not noticing that Professor Lupin had heard a few of her spoken thoughts earlier. "Well, professor, if you happen to know this 'Padfoot', do you mind telling me about it?" Aine asks and the man stifled a smile, "Of course, Aine."

 "Thank you, professor!" the girl beamed, "Well, then I should really be going now. shouldn't keep Harry waiting." 

"Alright", the man replied, "Aine." He calls out to her once more before she could reach the door.

"Yes, professor?"

"You have a wonderful Patronus." Professor Lupin noted, and Aine raised a brow, curious now. "Do you know what is it, Professor?" she asked.

Her teacher pondered a few seconds, thinking whether to tell her what it was or not. "I do. But I'm sure in time, you'll find out on your own what it is," he said to her.