Saint wiped on his eyes while he turned around behind him, he could see his mother was standing looking at him with teary eyes. His eyes widened in happiness.

"Mae!" He ran into his mother's arms.

"Congratulations Son! I'm so proud of you and I love you so much!" Jew said after kissing his cheeks.

"I love you too mae!" Saint smiled in his tears.

"Don't cry honey. I'm here for you. Aww, you look cute. And you've got prettier." She cooed.

"Mae..." Saint whined while blushing madly.

After asking for someone help to take a few photos of them together, they went into the school hall that served some refreshing.

"It's been three months since we last met, and we just talked to each other through the phone. I miss you so much." Saint pouted.

"I miss you to honey. But you must understand that I was working and adapting in the new place." Jew reasoned.

"I understand mae. Is it alright for you to take a day off?" Saint asked his mother.

"It's alright honey. The head butler, Albert granted me for a day off after I told him that my only son is graduating today." Jew explained with a smile.

Saint just smiled relieved. He took in his mother's appearance. She seemed happier and healthier.

"Mae...?" He called. "Where will I stay in Bangkok? Do I have to live alone because you live in the workers quarters."

Jew put his glass down. "Son, about that... we need to talk. During lunch?"
Saint just nodded his head.

"Honey, did you already packed your belongings? Do we have to go to Mark's after this? And speaking about him, where is he?"

Saint shook his head frowning "There's no need to mae. I've packed everything and left my bags in the guard's hut. Besides, it's not like he would come here. He has a doctor appointment for his girlfriend and he already said his goodbye to me."

Jew just smiled bitterly while shaking his head, "Come, we're going to have a lunch after we pick up your bags. Our bus to Bangkok will be on 11 tonight"

Saint just nodded his head following his mother while holding hands.

"So Son... I'm sure you need an explanation. You have no problem with working right?" Jew asked her son after the waitress that took their order in the restaurant walked away.

Saint shrugged his shoulders, "I'm more than okay. Besides, I worked as a dog walker last summer. Don't you remember?"

Jew nodded his head. "Yes honey. The job is not that bad and the pay is really good. You can save a lot of money if you know how to organise your account. Plus we're provided with accommodation.

"What kind of job is that?" Saint asked interested.

"A maid." Jew said.

"Ohh..." Saint said his thanks to the waitress that delivered their drinks.

"Luckily the mansion needs more workers. So I've talked to the management about you. Before I left the mansion this morning, they told me that you can start working the day after tomorrow. Isn't that great? I mean we'll be working in the same place." Saint explained with a content smile.

Saint smiled at his mother. "Thank you mae. But are they okay with my... I mean my appearance?" Saint frowned signing to his black skater skirt and pink jumper.

"It's alright honey. I've already informed them. They had a maid dress ready for you. I'm sure you'll like it." Jew smiled reassuringly at him.

"But mae, are they okay? I mean... your employer, the Tanapon." Saint asked curiously.

"I've never talked to the family members except for the ma'am, Mrs. Tanapon. She's a kind woman. The Tanapon couple has two children, the eldest daughter was studying in Paris and the young master's in Oxford. They're barely at home. And it's not like they're required to talk to us."

"I guess it's alright. I don't want to cause any trouble." Saint explained.

"Don't worry honey. I'll be there with you. We're just working there, not more than that. And remember my advise, never butt in anybody's business. It's better if we're keeping to ourselves."

Saint nodded his head understanding his mother's advise.

They had their late lunch in a pleasant atmosphere. After their lunch, they took a cab to a cheap motel to have a rest and cleaning up.

They went to the bus station before dinner. After having a simple dinner at the station, they waited patiently for their bus. Saint thanked his mother because she already bought the ticket for him. They rode their bus sharp on 11 at night. The journey would take about 7 hours and his mother reminded him to have a sleep. But Saint couldn't close his eyes. His mind was occupied with many things. He determined to do his job properly and stay away from any troubles because he would be working for a respected family of royal lineage and he would stay in a mansion (even though it was a quarter).

Saint stared into the darkness of the night before the bus was slowly leaving Pocket. He said his goodbye to Pocket, a place that he had spent his first 18 years in. He just hoped for the best in the future.