It has been a week after the Marauders started their 5th year at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

Sirius and Remus were still happy together and so were James and Regulus.

Both Black brothers have decided to ditch their childhood home and are now living at the Potters house.

Their mother had sent them a howler each day but they hadn't even opened them instead they tossed them into the fire watching with satisfaction as they turned into ashes.

But let's get back to the present.

The five of them were enjoying the warm weather outside, as it was Saturday and all of them have done their homework already due to Remus and Regulus threatening their boyfriends that if they don't start working on their homework both will leave them and start dating the other.

Once they finished that and Remus and Regulus gave it a once over deeming it decent enough the four of them exited the Gryffindor tower and went to find Peter so they could all hang out outside.

Finding Peter wasn't much of a problem as they knew he was in the kitchen without having to look on the map.

The five boys were all relaxing under a big tree known to every student and professor at Hogwarts as the  'Marunders tree'.

"Hey guys, do you know who that is? I haven't seen her around before.", Peter broke the silence pointing to a girl who was about to enter the castle. "No.", Remus stated after looking at the girl for a few minutes, then continued reading a book stroking the top of Sirius's head.

"Let's go introduce ourselves. Shall we?", James stood up causing Regulus to groan and fall to the ground. "Why must you move when I start falling asleep?", he asked him crossing his arms, pouting. "You're adorable.", James said giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and holding out a hand to pull him up.

"You missed.", Regulus smirked seeing the confused face the older boy had. Regulus smiled and kissed him on the lips.

James was surprised at first. It wasn't like the two of them never kissed before, it was just the effect the younger Black had on him. No matter how many times they kiss James always felt like it was the first time ever.

Soon the simple and sweet kiss got more heated when James pinned Regulus against the tree. But that didn't last long as James was being pushed away from Regulus by no other than Sirius Black.

"No PDA in front of me.", he spoke glaring at James. "That's not fair. You and Remus snog all the time in front of us.", James countered. "Well... Remus, a little help?", Sirius looked with puppy dog eyes at the werewolf, but the werewolf was no use as he simply shook his head going in back into the castle.

The others soon followed behind. They stopped when they saw the girl bump into Bellatrix making them both fall to the ground. "I'm sorry.", the girl squeaked, at which Bellatrix grinned. "I take it back. I'm not sorry.", the girl spoke confidently fixing the witch before her with a glare.

The boys standing behind the two far from their line of view looked at the mysterious girl in shock.

The girl was tall about Remus's height, she had long blond hair that ended at half of her back and a really nice body. Not that any of them cared about that, well Peter might've but he surely didn't show it.

"Watch where you're going Mudblood.", Bellatrix snickered seeing the angry expression on the new girls face. "I'm no Mudblood for your information. I'm far away from that actually. I'm a pureblood. Valentina Lafenier.", the girl introduced herself extending out a hand. "My apologies. Bellatrix Black.", she shook her hand. "Well I've got to go see you around Black.", Valentina said turning around coming face to face with the Marauders and Regulus.

"Siri! Hi!", Valentina said embracing the black-haired boy in a hug.