Who will Snap?

I rubbed my forehead as I mourned Nat. She sacrificed herself for the rest of the world. I can't believe it. 

"So who's gonna snap their freaking fingers?"

"I'll do it."

"Excuse me?"

"It's okay."

"No, no, no, whoa. Stop. Stop. Wait a sec. Hey, hey–"

"Wait, wait, Thor, just wait. We haven't decided who's gonna put that on yet."

"I'm sorry. What, we're just sitting around waiting for the right opportunity?"

"We should at least discuss it."

"No, no, sitting here staring at that thing is not gonna bring everybody back. I'm the strongest Avenger, okay? So this responsibility falls upon me. It's my duty."

"It's not about that–"

"It's not that– Stop it! Just let me! Just let me do it. Just let me do something good. Something right."

"Look– It's not just the fact that that glove is channeling enough energy to light up a continent, I'm telling you, you're in no condition."

"What do you– What do you think is coursing through my veins right now?"

"Cheese Whiz?" I gave a faint giggle.

"Lightning."

"Yeah."

"Lightning won't help you, pal. It's gotta be me."

Bruce walked over to the gauntlet.

"You saw what those stones did to Thanos, it almost killed him. None of you would survive." 

Excuse me?!

"Except me." Everyone turned to see me walking towards the gauntlet. "Wait, how will we know that you specifically, Amber, will survive? You aren't older than any of us." Steve objected. "I am partially made of this stuff. I can control it's power. It has to be me." I explained. "No, absolutely not. I'm meant to snap this thing-" "The kid is onto something." Rocket agreed. "I hate to say it, but she's right. She has to snap." Dad agreed, his arms folded. 

"Ok, Amber, do it."