"I would rather die than have something cooked by you, anyway." Ayaan said making faces.

"You bastard! Wait." I said and ran behind him. The door bell rang but me and Ayaan were so busy chasing each other that we didn't give a fuck about it.
Shruti opened the door and Ayaan ran out of the door and when I ran towards the door I again bumped into a wall.

Freaking Kapoor!

"Oww." I winced rubbing my forhead.

"Why am I not surprised?" He muttered to himself and kept his phone in his pocket.

"All beacuse of you. You are always so engrossed in that phone of yours you never see around while walking." I said glaring at him.

"Okay. Ms. Always right." He said.

"But why are you guys playing around like kids?" He asked confused.

"Ask your stupid brother." I said huffing and entered inside with Aarav.

"Shruti you said you wanted to talk about something." Aarav said while sitting beside shruti and getting comfortable on the couch.

And then he called me mannerless!

"Yeah. Umm actually." She started but I interrupted.

"Aarav, do you need something to drink?" I asked

"Do you have orange juice?" He asked and I just nodded and they continued with their talk.

When I entered the living room, I saw Aarav sitting there with a clenched jaw. Shruti and Ayaan were just sitting there trying to gauge his reaction.

I kept his orange juice on the table.

"Are you talking about Pratik Sharma son of Adhiraj Sharma?" Aarav asked still with clenched jaw.

Shruti just nodded and I saw her with her fingers crossed.
"I don't approve of him. But if you think he is the one for you then go ahead." He said still with the same blank expression.

"Bhai! You are the best! I knew you would think about my happiness first." Shruti said hugging him.

He embraced her and said "Shruti, I want you to think through it before going to Mom & Dad. He is a bastard." Aarav said patting her back.

"Bhai, once you meet him I am sure you'll like him." She said grinning and he just nodded.
In no time Ayaan and Shruti left.

"So it is not just me who gets these bad vibes from him?" I asked Aarav while he was having his juice.

"He is one manipulative bastard. I have known his father's deeds since ages. And he is no diffrent. I just don't want her getting hurt." He said staring in space.

"She'll be fine. Don't worry. She is a matured girl now." I said and he rolled his eyes.
"She is not at all matured. She is staright away falling into his trap. One wrong move and I'll personally throw him out of her life." He said and stood up to leave.

"Aarav." I called but he was in his deep thinking so he did not hear.

I held his wrist and he he turned around raising his brows.
My eyes were just focused on our hands.

Snap out!

"Umm... your phone." I said leaving his wrist and handing his phone back to him. He took it and left.

No goodbye
No thank you

Asshole!
.
.
.
Today was a sunday and I was in no mood to cook breakfast. So, I thought of having breakfast on my way to my dance class.

When I entered the cafe I saw Aarav sitting alone on one of the tables with his headphones on.

Loner!

Grinning I walked towards him and sat on the chair opposite to him.
"Hello!" I said in a chirpy tone. He just glanced at me and rolling his eyes he again went back to his phone.

I swear this man infuriates me to no extent!

I removed his bluetooth earphones from his ears and sat again smiling at him.
"What's your problem?" He asked irritated.

"My problem? You didn't smile at me.I am here to give you company and you just decide to ignore my existence." I said huffing.

"And why am I supposed to smile at you? And Daksh and Abhi will be arriving so I don't need your so called company." He said and snatched his earphones and kept it aside.

I scowled at him and was going to get up when he placed his hand on my palm which was on the table.

I looked at him shocked.
"Sit down." He said rather ordered.

"Shanaya, just sit down okay. Don't be a drama queen now." I sat down and scowled at him.

I placed my order and started scrolling through my phone when Daksh and another man who I guess is Abhi sat on our table.

Daksh sat beside me and Abhi sat opposite to me.

"I didn't know we had a beautiful company, huh." Abhi said.

"Ohh please. I'll rather call her an annyoing company." Mr. Jerk said rolling his eyes at me again.

"Ohh please! Being annoying is way better than being like you, loner ass." I said to him.

Abhi just started laughing and put his hand ahead for a shake.
"Abhishek Anand." He said smiling.

"Shanaya Oberoi." I said taking his hand for a handshake and returned his smile.

"Wait, you are his sister?" He asked me gesturing towards Daksh.

"Yupp! I was waiting when would you realise and stop being a flirt." Daksh said gritting his teeth.

"Chill out dude." Abhishek said.

I was done with my breakfast. I got up and went towards the washroom but I had this urge to puke out when I saw a couple making out in the ladies washroom.
When they saw me they seperated and I saw the man's face and all the colour drained from my face.

"You!" I screamed at him.

Pratik fucking Sharma!

"You have the guts to make out with some other girl after proposing your gurlfriend for marriage?" I yelled at him moving towards him.