Allergies

You and Ashley were out with her friends.

Ashley came towards you with a shot, it was a little orange, but you were already a little drunk so you drank it.

But it tasted a little like mango, you decided to ignore it and keep dancing.

"Come on, let's go to the table." Ashley says and pulls you towards her friends.

You sat down on her lap, earning a couple "Aww's" from the girls, you laughed it off and kissed Ashley's cheek.

A couple minutes later, you started to cough a little and your throat was burning.

"Y/n, are you okay? Are you sick?" Shay asks as you coughed again.

"No, I'm fine." You say. It was a lie, you just didn't want this night to end, Ashley hasn't been home that much and today she could finally go out with her friends.

"Baby, I don't think your fine, what did you eat?" She asks, she knew you were allergic to mango, but she didn't know there was mango in the drink she gave you.

"You gave me that-"

You were interrupted by another cough, which was now painful.

"Ashley gave you that shot, right?" Lucy asks, you slowly nod.

"Are you allergic to anything?" Sasha asks.

"Mango, peanuts-"

"Did she give you the orange one?" Tyler asks, you and Ashley nod.

"That was a vodka-mango shot." Lucy says, Ashley immediately felt guilty.

"Is your allergy bad?" Troian asks.

"I can kind of die." You say as you started to have trouble breathing.

"Isn't there a pen for that? You stick it in your leg and then you're okay?" Ashley asks also panicking.

"I didn't take it with me." You say as you feel around in your purse.

"Fuck, let's go to the hospital." Ashley says and grabs your hand.

"Call us when she's okay." Shay says and looks at Ashley.

"I will." She says before walking to her car.

At this point you were terrified and gasping for air, it felt like your throat was closed, like it wouldn't allow any air in.

Ashley sped all the way to the hospital, almost getting into a car accident, but anything for her girlfriend.

She parked the car in the emergency lane and picked you up, you were still gasping for air.

"Help! My girlfriend can't breathe!" She yells as she runs inside the emergency room.

2 nurses run towards the two of you with a bed, Ashley laid you down and followed them inside a room.

They hooked you up to a breathing machine, a heart monitor and an IV bag.

They grabbed a EPI-pen and stuck it in your leg, you sighed as it immediately helped.

"We'll be back to check on you in an hour." One of the nurses say.

You were still having a little trouble breathing, but you were doing better then before.

"You okay?" Ashley asks as she ran her hand trough your hair.

"Yeah, sorry I ruined your night." You say.

"You didn't ruin anything, I want you to be healthy and so do the others." She smiles, you smile back and close your eyes. "You can go to sleep, baby girl."

You slowly drift off to sleep, only to be shook awake by Ashley 2 hours later.

"Are you okay?" A nurse asks as you open your eyes, you simply nod. "We found another complication, while we were running the tests."

You look over at Ashley with a slight terrified look on your face, she squeezes your hand reassuringly and looked back at the nurse.

"You have asthma. I'm gonna give you a note and then you can pick up an inhaler at your local pharmacy." The nurse says. "I'm gonna give you one right now, so that you know how to use it."

The nurse instructs both of you to use the inhaler and says that "When you feel better you can press the red button and I'll take the release papers with me."

"You still look tired." Ashley says and puts a strain of hair behind your ear.

"I am." You sigh, she smiles and tells you to go to sleep.

You fall asleep a couple minutes later, when you woke up an hour later the girls were standing in front of you with Ashley still sitting on the chair next to the hospital bed you were laying in.

"Are you still tired?" Ashley asks.

"Yes but I want to sleep in your bed." You whine making all of them laugh.

Ashley presses the red button and fills out all the forms for you.

The nurse un-hooks you from the monitors and IV's and leaves again.

Ashley picks you up and carries you all the way to her car, while Shay puts your stuff in the backseat.

"Love you." Lucy says and hugs you.

"Love you too, bye guys." You mumble tiredly as Lucy closes the door for you.

Once you get to Ashley's house you were already sound asleep, so she took your stuff inside and put it on the couch before carrying you upstairs.

She laid you down and got ready for bed herself, pulling an oversized t-shirt over her head before laying down next to you and pulling your on top of her.