First kiss

It's been about 2 months since you met Ashley, you grew way closer and became good friends.

Both of you had feelings for each other, but you didn't want to confess, you both didn't want to ruin anything.

You were staying at Ashley's for a week. You had a photo shoot close to her house and on your way back to your apartment, your car broke down. It was getting fixed but it took another week or so. Ashley insisted that you stayed at her house for a couple days and of course you wanted to.

"Y/n/n, the movie started!" Ashley yells from the living room.

"Coming!" You yelled back and rushed to the living room with snacks and drinks.

You lay down in Ashley's arms and she wraps you in the blanket that was around her as well, you smile.

Halfway into the movie you felt eyes on you, so you looked up and saw Ashley staring at you with a small smile.

"Are you staring?" You ask, she chuckles and kisses your temple.

"Yes I am." She says confidentially.

"Why?" You ask.

"Because you're beautiful." She smiles, making you blush. You stare in each other's eyes for a couple seconds, then both leaned in.

Your lips brushed against each other softly, only for her to press her tongue against your bottom lip, asking for access. You didn't give it though, well not until Ashley bit your botten lip and you moaned softly. Ashley pushed her tongue in you mouth and fought with your tongue over dominance, she won easily.

You stood up and threw the blanket on the other couch, she smiles as you straddle her lap.

You attach your lips again and put your hands on her cheeks, she puts them on your waists and squeezes them a little.

"I've wanted to do this ever since we met." She sighs against your lips.

"Me too." You smile.